ResProp Management's mission is to empower people to rise up and live abundantly. We combine a powerful online platform with high-autonomy teams building tech-enabled solutions to attack real economy sectors ripe for innovation. ResProp Management is the real estate private equity company within the Trustwork Nation. Our aim is to be the premier service to investors and owners of residential real estate. We have over $1 billion of assets, have consistently performed in the top quartile of all real estate private equity companies, and we were twice-named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S. If you are a bold entrepreneur who gets excited about making a difference, keep reading.
At ResProp Management you will work with A-level talent to drive superior returns for our investors in a principled way. You will interface with our sister companies, InvestRes and Trustwork, to apply cutting-edge technology to our business that charts a new course in residential real estate. Come help us empower people to rise up and live abundantly.
Before applying please review our ideals and virtues at trustwork.com/#about.
What you'll be doing:
- Serves as a leader for the leasing consultants by applying creative sales strategies to motivate the team and reach occupancy goals
- Maintain resident ledgers including posting rent payments and issuing charges, concessions and final account statements
- Initiate all necessary lease violations, late rent notices, and evictions as needed
- Assist Property Manager with Accounting Month End
- Assist with the leasing process from tour to move-in including closing the sale, completing lease documents and inspecting apartments to ensure the residents have an excellent move-in experience.
- Understand the value of the property features as they relate to the prospective resident's needs.
- Support occupancy and retention goals by following up with potential and current residents.
- Build relationships with residents through courteous and timely response to needs and concerns.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Work with other teammates to plan and organize resident events.
- Train and develops other teammates (provide on-the-job training to leasing consultants and schedules company training).
- Visually inspect/prepare entire property (office, models, compactor, vacant, curb appeal and amenity areas) daily for cleanliness. Inspect and touch up model and vacant units. Responsible for maintaining work area and office cleanliness.
- Responsible for in-house bad debt collections
What you must have:
- At least one year of leasing experience in residential property management
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays as required
- Cheerful attitude and focused on customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy - able to learn/work with property management applications
- Strength in Sales / Leasing / Closing
What's Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in Yardi
What we provide:
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your limits
- Competitive salary
- Discounted rent at any properties owned by ResProp Management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan