ResProp Management's mission is to empower people to rise up and live abundantly. We combine a powerful online platform with high-autonomy teams building tech-enabled solutions to attack real economy sectors ripe for innovation. ResProp Management is the real estate private equity company within the Trustwork Nation. Our aim is to be the premier service to investors and owners of residential real estate. We have over $1 billion of assets, have consistently performed in the top quartile of all real estate private equity companies, and we were twice-named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S. If you are a bold entrepreneur who gets excited about making a difference, keep reading.
At ResProp Management you will work with A-level talent to drive superior returns for our investors in a principled way. You will interface with our sister companies, InvestRes and Trustwork, to apply cutting-edge technology to our business that charts a new course in residential real estate. Come help us empower people to rise up and live abundantly.
Before applying please review our ideals and virtues at trustwork.com/#about.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for the overall success of the property, including meeting goals related to NOI, occupancy and retention, managing expenses, and other performance expectations
- Support organizational objectives by communicating goals with your team and encouraging individual and team accountability
- Coach, train and motivate team to achieve community goals, while understanding and leveraging each individual's strengths
- Recruit and hire new teammates
- Model excellent customer service towards investors, owners, residents, prospects, and vendors
- Lead the team in establishing creative marketing strategies to increase traffic
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of the industry, competition, and market, applying this knowledge to gauge the property's success and improve results
- Audit final signed lease contract and ensure files have been completed and uploaded
- Oversee property unit turns and work with Maintenance Supervisor to conduct move out walk and assess apartment specs
- Work with Regional Manager to create annual budget for the property
- Oversee all accounting transactions and ensure all rents are collected, posted and deposited daily.
- Responsible for managing vendor relationships
- Oversee lease renewal program for maximum retention.
- Reviews preclose and accounting month end prior to submitting to Regional Manager.
What you must have:
- At least four years of experience in a supervisory role in property management or related industry.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays as required
- Cheerful attitude and focused on customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy - able to learn/work with property management applications
- Strength in Sales / Leasing / Closing
What we provide:
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your limits
- Competitive salary and equity awards
- Discounted rent at any properties owned by ResProp Management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan