ResProp Management's mission is to empower people to rise up and live abundantly. We combine a powerful online platform with high-autonomy teams building tech-enabled solutions to attack real economy sectors ripe for innovation. ResProp Management is the real estate private equity company within the Trustwork Nation. Our aim is to be the premier service to investors and owners of residential real estate. We have over $1 billion of assets, have consistently performed in the top quartile of all real estate private equity companies, and we were twice-named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S. If you are a bold entrepreneur who gets excited about making a difference, keep reading.
At ResProp Management you will work with A-level talent to drive superior returns for our investors in a principled way. You will interface with our sister companies, InvestRes and Trustwork, to apply cutting-edge technology to our business that charts a new course in residential real estate. Come help us empower people to rise up and live abundantly.
Before applying please review our ideals and virtues at www.ResPropManagement.com.
What you'll be doing:
- Respond to and complete work orders in a timely manner
- Ensure the property's appearance is excellent by picking up trash, replacing light bulbs, painting and performing repairs
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Supervisor and team to prioritize tasks throughout the day
- Provide excellent service when interacting with residents, guests, and vendors
- Identify any issues regarding safety, hazardous conditions or maintenance needs in the property and correct them or report them to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout the property
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in
- Perform electrical and plumbing work as required
- Close work orders in Yardi with notes
- Deliver notices to residents and assist with other tasks as needed
What you must have:
- At least 1 year of general maintenance/general repair experience, preferably in the apartment industry
- EPA Type I, Type II or Universal certification strongly preferred
- Trade skills including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, drywall, framing, painting, roofing, cabinetry, pools, appliance, etc.
- Trade Licensing preferred but not required
- Must have own tool kit
- Must live within 30 minutes of community
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to accommodate a rotating on-call schedule
What's Nice to Have:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred but not required
What we provide:
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your limits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan