About the company
ResortPass is completely redefining what it means to be a guest at a hotel. By offering day access to luxury hotel experiences, including breathtaking pools, private beaches, deluxe spas, and more, ResortPass allows people to escape – without ever leaving town. If you’re moved to contribute to our vision, we’d love your help.
Our growing team of innovative tech and hospitality experts has partnered with over 1,000 leading hotels and resorts including Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Westin, and Fairmont. We’ve connected over 2 million people with relaxation and luxury in their own neighborhoods, making rest more mindful, togetherness more meaningful, and escape more accessible. Fresh off a Series B $30M raise, co-led by Declaration Partners and 14W with additional investment from previous investor Charles River Ventures, and new investors Endeavor, Jessica Alba, Adam Grant and others, ResortPass is at the beginning of creating a new category of hospitality.
The Sales Development Representative plays a crucial role in growing our hotel partnerships by finding opportunities and generating new leads through outreach and networking within the hospitality industry. They will own the prospecting and outreach stages of the pipeline, contacting and qualifying potential customers through outbound outreach via cold calling and emailing. The ideal candidate is a superb communicator, highly competitive, action-oriented, organized, and an energetic and outgoing team player. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in an exciting space with opportunities for growth in the company.
We are looking for someone who is located in or near the NYC area, as this role will be in person at our NYC headquarters. The salary for this role consists of a base salary plus uncapped commissions. The on-target earnings (OTE) for this role will range from $90,000 per year, plus equity, commensurate with experience.
- Identify and generate new hotel leads and contacts
- Contact and qualify potential customers through outbound outreach (cold calls, emails, etc.)
- Maintain meeting appointments and follow up on potential leads
- Connect with leads via Linkedin and develop a strong network within the hotel industry
- Develop strategies and outreach campaigns to drive new leads and start relationships with new hotels
- Acquire a deep knowledge and understanding of the ResortPass product and services to effectively educate prospective hotel partners
- On occasion, attend networking events and trade shows to build relationships and generate new leads
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in a sales or customer-facing role, preferably in hospitality/hotels
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Energetic and highly motivated with a drive to succeed and grow in a sales or account management career
- Highly competitive; you crush your targets and don’t take no for an answer!
- Action-oriented; you are a cold-calling machine!
- Attention to detail and organization in daily tasks
- Thrives working collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passionate about the travel, leisure, and hospitality space
- Proficiency with Salesforce a plus
- You're a good person. While building a startup is hard, being a good person is not. We are creating a culture of people with whom you would look forward to working. While we offer incredible experiences to our guests, it is just as important to us to foster an incredible culture for our employees.
- Health, Dental & Vision — We're deeply invested in the health and well-being of our team and are proud to contribute to the monthly premiums of these insurance plans.
- Stock Option Plan — We offer employees the opportunity to become part-owners in our mission. Let’s redefine what it means to be a guest, together.
- 401k plan — Save for your future with a 410k plan offering.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) — Enjoy life away from work to be inspired and fully recharge with unlimited paid time off.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual ResortPass credit — Our mission is to bring delight and relaxation to people around the world; including our employees! Access private beaches, deluxe saunas, awesome pools, and much more with your annual credit.