About the company
ResortPass is completely redefining what it means to be a guest at a hotel. By offering day access to luxury hotel experiences, including breathtaking pools, private beaches, deluxe spas, and more, ResortPass allows people to escape – without ever leaving town. If you’re moved to contribute to our vision, we’d love your help.
Our growing team of innovative tech and hospitality experts has partnered with over 1,000 leading hotels and resorts including Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Westin, and Fairmont. We’ve connected over 2 million people with relaxation and luxury in their own neighborhoods, making rest more mindful, togetherness more meaningful, and escape more accessible. Fresh off a Series B $30M raise, co-led by Declaration Partners and 14W with additional investment from previous investor Charles River Ventures, and new investors Endeavor, Jessica Alba, Adam Grant and others, ResortPass is at the beginning of creating a new category of hospitality.
We are looking for someone who is located in or near the NYC area, as this role will be onsite in our NYC office 2-3x per week. The base salary for this role will range from $110,000 - $140,00 per year, plus equity, commensurate with experience.
- Oversee and mOwn the strategy, management and execution of Resortpass’ seven digit paid media budget across paid digital channels including Paid Social, Search, Influencer, Display and Affiliate.
- Manage agency and contract resources that support the performance marketing program
- Build an effective Affiliate program from the ground up
- Support the growth of our SEO program to scale Organic Traffic. Ensure Paid and Organic Search strategies work hand in hand
- Scope and execute new channel tests to unlock new growth loops (ie TikTok, TV, etc).
- Ideate, brief, and execute creative tests, leveraging UGC and Creators
- Manage the testing framework and feedback loop for the brand and design teams to continuously iterate on creative assets, and execute experiments to improve LTV/CAC ratios
- Collaborate with Biz Ops and Analytics on planning, budget forecasting, and spend allocation by market
- Collaborate with CRM team and product to develop highly converting full-funnel experiences, including lead-gen and landing page testing
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our performance channels, oversee campaign reporting (including in-depth analytics of LTV, CPA, ROI, and incrementality)
- Collaborate with Analytics and Product to develop tooling, automation, measurement methodologies and optimize landing experiences to improve paid efficiency
- 4-6+ years of Paid Social and Search experience at scale, local marketplace
- experience is a (strong) plus
- 2+ years of Affiliate program experience
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketing, growth/performance marketing, paid social, and display along with concepts like attribution, incrementality, margin, and payback/breakeven
- Exceptional, detailed-oriented analytical skills while able to leverage data to develop actionable, data-based recommendations using Looker & Amplitude fluency
- Previous experience running the creative process for performance marketing
- Comfortable in a highly entrepreneurial, fast pace environment and lean team
- Passion for the hospitality industry is a plus
- You're a good person. While building a startup is hard, being a good person is not. We are creating a culture of people with whom you would look forward to working. While we offer incredible experiences to our guests, it is just as important to us to foster an incredible culture for our employees.
- Health, Dental & Vision — We're deeply invested in the health and well-being of our team and are proud to contribute to the monthly premiums of these insurance plans.
- Stock Option Plan — We offer employees the opportunity to become part-owners in our mission. Let’s redefine what it means to be a guest, together.
- 401k plan — Save for your future with a 410k plan offering.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) — Enjoy life away from work to be inspired and fully recharge with unlimited paid time off.
- Annual ResortPass credit — Our mission is to bring delight and relaxation to people around the world; including our employees! Access private beaches, deluxe saunas, awesome pools, and much more with your annual credit.