About the company
ResortPass is completely redefining what it means to be a guest at a hotel. By offering day access to luxury hotel experiences, including breathtaking pools, private beaches, deluxe spas, and more, ResortPass allows people to escape – without ever leaving town. If you’re moved to contribute to our vision, we’d love your help.
Our growing team of innovative tech and hospitality experts has partnered with over 1,000 leading hotels and resorts including Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Westin, and Fairmont. We’ve connected over 2 million people with relaxation and luxury in their own neighborhoods, making rest more mindful, togetherness more meaningful, and escape more accessible. Fresh off a Series B $30M raise, co-led by Declaration Partners and 14W with additional investment from previous investor Charles River Ventures, and new investors Endeavor, Jessica Alba, Adam Grant and others, ResortPass is at the beginning of creating a new category of hospitality.
The Director of B2B Marketing will play a pivotal role in elevating our brand within the hotel industry, increasing industry awareness, and generating inbound hotel leads and interest. Reporting into the Head of Sales and working closely with the Head of Marketing, the Director of B2B Marketing will develop and execute our B2B brand strategy, including lead generation, content marketing and conference presence, among other initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is located in or near the NYC area, as this role will be onsite in our NYC office 2-3x per week. The base salary for this role will range from $150,000 - $170,000 per year, plus equity, commensurate with experience.
- B2B Brand Strategy – Develop and execute a comprehensive B2B brand strategy to position ResortPass as a trusted and leading solution within the hotel industry
- Industry Awareness – Increase brand visibility and awareness among hoteliers and key industry stakeholders through targeted marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Conference Presence – Plan, coordinate, and execute ResortPass’s presence at industry conferences, including speaking engagements, thought leadership, booth presence, and executive gatherings, that create unique and meaningful connections which in turn generate leads for the sales team
- Content Marketing – Create and promote compelling B2B content, including LinkedIn posts, white papers, case studies, and thought leadership pieces, to engage the hotel industry and demonstrate ResortPass’s expertise
- Lead Generation – Develop and implement lead generation strategies to attract hotel partners and generate inbound leads, utilizing various channels such as email marketing, social media, paid channels, conferences, and webinars
- Partner Collateral – Collaborate with the Sales and Account Management teams to create impactful sales collateral and materials that effectively communicate the value of ResortPass to potential hotel partners
- Digital Marketing – Oversee and optimize ResortPass’s digital marketing efforts as it relates to B2B Marketing, which may include SEO, SEM and online advertising, working in lock step with the Marketing team to attract hoteliers and increase inbound leads
- Market Research – Conduct market research to identify trends, competitors activities, and opportunities for positioning ResortPass effectively within the hotel industry
- Analytics and Reporting – Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions
We encourage candidates to apply even if they don’t have 100% of the below qualifications. We believe in a holistic approach when evaluating talent for our team and post new roles often, so even if this role isn’t quite right, we want to meet you!
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience - Proven track record in B2B marketing, preferably within the hospitality or travel industry
- Industry Knowledge – Familiarity with the hotel industry, including hotel operations, marketing trends, and the needs of hotel partners
- Creativity – A creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies and campaigns
- Communication Skills – Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and persuasive manner
- Relationship Building – Strong interpersonal skills to build meaningful relationships with the hotel industry stakeholders and potential partners
- Digital Marketing Expertise – Proficiency in digital marketing techniques, including content marketing, email marketing, SEO, LinkedIn and social media
- Analytical Skills – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to measure campaign performance and optimize marketing efforts
- Project Management – Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks effectively
- Results-Driven – A proactive and results-oriented individual who is motivated by achieving and exceeding marketing goals
- Start-up Mentality - Willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever the is the most important task at hand
- You're a good person. While building a startup is hard, being a good person is not. We are creating a culture of people with whom you would look forward to working. While we offer incredible experiences to our guests, it is just as important to us to foster an incredible culture for our employees.
- Health, Dental & Vision — We're deeply invested in the health and well-being of our team and are proud to contribute to the monthly premiums of these insurance plans.
- Stock Option Plan — We offer employees the opportunity to become part-owners in our mission. Let’s redefine what it means to be a guest, together.
- 401k plan — Save for your future with a 410k plan offering.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) — Enjoy life away from work to be inspired and fully recharge with unlimited paid time off.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual ResortPass credit — Our mission is to bring delight and relaxation to people around the world; including our employees! Access private beaches, deluxe saunas, awesome pools, and much more with your annual credit.