About the company
ResortPass is completely redefining what it means to be a guest at a hotel. By offering day access to luxury hotel experiences, including breathtaking pools, private beaches, deluxe spas, and more, ResortPass allows people to escape – without ever leaving town. If you’re moved to contribute to our vision, we’d love your help.
Our growing team of innovative tech and hospitality experts has partnered with over 1,000 leading hotels and resorts including Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Westin, and Fairmont. We’ve connected over 2 million people with relaxation and luxury in their own neighborhoods, making rest more mindful, togetherness more meaningful, and escape more accessible. Fresh off a Series B $30M raise, co-led by Declaration Partners and 14W with additional investment from previous investor Charles River Ventures, and new investors Endeavor, Jessica Alba, Adam Grant and others, ResortPass is at the beginning of creating a new category of hospitality.
About the role
Reporting into our CEO and interfacing regularly with Senior Leadership, we are looking for a candidate who can serve as a strong strategic partner across the entire business as well as get into the granular analytical details of the company. You are comfortable in a player/coach role, partnering with team members across levels and departments, while building out your team in business operations.
The ideal candidate will be located in or near the NYC area and will be operating in a hybrid work structure (2-3X per week in office.) The base salary for this role will range from $170,000 - $190,000 per year, and will be eligible for equity, commensurate with experience.
What you'll do
- Analyze business trends and challenges; you will be responsible for understanding impacts in a multi-sided marketplace, complex problem solving in a data-driven manner, and implementing solutions cross-functionally
- Effectively communicate learnings and recommendations to key stakeholders across the organization to develop and deliver on your roadmap
- Partner closely with Senior Leadership to identify opportunities and deliver on service, profitability, and growth expectations for the business
- Innovate and ask questions; you will be expected to challenge the status-quo and push the business to new levels
- Develop reporting framework for KPIs and revenue metrics
- Report and provide analysis on KPIs, inclusive of related investor materials
We encourage candidates to apply even if they don’t have 100% of the below qualifications. We believe in a holistic approach when evaluating talent for our team and post new roles often, so even if this role isn’t quite right, we want to meet you!
- 8+ yrs. of relevant work experience in business operations/insights/analytics/ or strategy with deep P&L exposure. Prior experience in a rigorous analytical role such as consulting or banking or venture capital
- Experience working at a high-growth marketplace or consumer services start-up
- Experience leveraging data and empowering your team to properly use various analytical tools as we grow
- Bonus points if you are able to help us set up our analytical foundation! (Standing-up Looker, working closely with our engineering team to build our data warehouse, and empowering our team to properly use our analytical tools as we grow)
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Passion to learn and solve problems by thinking outside of the box; you love to learn and when something isn’t clear you figure it out
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment; you set ambitious goals and if you fail, you fail fast, learn, and keep pushing forward
- Self-awareness with an openness to giving and receiving quality feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; you have the ability to tell a story combining data with qualitative insights, and you understand how to tailor your communication to any audience
- Effective project management and a focus on results
- You're a good person. While building a startup is hard, being a good person is not. We are creating a culture of people with whom you would look forward to working. While we offer incredible experiences to our guests, it is just as important to us to foster an incredible culture for our employees.
- Health, Dental & Vision — We're deeply invested in the health and well-being of our team and are proud to contribute to the monthly premiums of these insurance plans.
- Stock Option Plan — We offer employees the opportunity to become part-owners in our mission. Let’s redefine what it means to be a guest, together.
- 401k plan — Save for your future with a 410k plan offering.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) — Enjoy life away from work to be inspired and fully recharge with unlimited paid time off.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual ResortPass credit — Our mission is to bring delight and relaxation to people around the world; including our employees! Access private beaches, deluxe saunas, awesome pools, and much more with your annual credit.