About the company
ResortPass is completely redefining what it means to be a guest at a hotel. By offering day access to luxury hotel experiences, including breathtaking pools, private beaches, deluxe spas, and more, ResortPass allows people to escape – without ever leaving town. If you’re moved to contribute to our vision, we’d love your help.
Our growing team of innovative tech and hospitality experts has partnered with over 1,000 leading hotels and resorts including Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Westin, and Fairmont. We’ve connected over 2 million people with relaxation and luxury in their own neighborhoods, making rest more mindful, togetherness more meaningful, and escape more accessible. Fresh off a Series B $30M raise, co-led by Declaration Partners and 14W with additional investment from previous investor Charles River Ventures, and new investors Endeavor, Jessica Alba, Adam Grant and others, ResortPass is at the beginning of creating a new category of hospitality.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief of Staff will help to shift the focus of the business from launching to scaling by creating efficiencies within the organization. The ideal candidate is a process-focused individual that can prioritize, own, and execute initiatives alongside multiple senior leaders with little guidance. Strong communication skills and an eagerness to learn and explore across all areas of the business will be key to the success of this role.
We are looking for someone who is located in or near the NYC area, as this role will be onsite in our NYC office 3x per week. The base salary for this role will range from $140,000 - $160,000 per year, plus equity, commensurate with experience.
- Establish company-wide metrics/KPIs to ensure alignment and clear objectives across the company
- Work with executives to digitize and systematize company processes to alleviate teams from manual work and improve company scalability
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development to execution while providing guidance to senior leadership/executives
- Create company analytics and dashboards to provide leadership visibility into the businesses’ day-to-day operations
- Partner with Head of People around new hires/employee concerns
- Review, design, and execute on organizational structure improvements to address knowledge and skill gaps
- Serve as the main point of contact for company inquiries and develop action plans to address them - assisting with the project management and communication of these initiatives
- Assist executive leadership with decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Manage investor relations including maintaining reporting, communications, and community-building between Resort Pass and existing/new investors
- Run the planning of executive leadership meetings, team offsites, and board meetings
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an operator and/or strategy role working closely with executives/C-suite teams
- 6+ years of work experience in management consulting, investment banking and/or business operations at a fast growing tech startup
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field preferred
- Start-up experience highly desirable
- Strong EQ with the ability to adapt to different communication styles - this role will be highly focused on building, maintaining, and nurturing relationships across both executives and investors
- Proven experience in organizing multiple teams/departments
- Strong project management experience, working across multiple departments
- Experience in revenue operations and budget management
- Experience with data analysis
- A good human being — While building a startup is hard, being a good human being is not. We are creating a culture of people you want to work with. We create incredible experiences for our guests, and want to do the same for our employees.
- Health, Dental & Vision — We're deeply invested in the health and well-being of our team and are proud to contribute to the monthly premiums of these insurance plans.
- Stock Option Plan — We offer employees the opportunity to become part-owners in our mission. Let’s redefine what it means to be a guest, together.
- 401k plan — Save for your future with a 410k plan offering.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) — Enjoy life away from work to be inspired and fully recharge with unlimited paid time off.
- Annual ResortPass credit — Our mission is to bring delight and relaxation to people around the world; including our employees! Access private beaches, deluxe saunas, awesome pools, and much more with your annual credit.