Reside Health is on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people where they are. Our model integrates primary care, wellness, and specialty care, delivered via our digital platform and under one roof at our modern health centers. We work with companies to provide employee members with unparalleled access to high quality care and trusted guidance in navigating the healthcare maze. We pride ourselves on high member engagement and a Net Promoter Score of 95+.
At Reside, you will be part of a world-class team of healthcare leaders, physicians, technologists who are truly passionate about building an intuitive, accessible, and high-value solution for everyday health. We’re a fast-growing venture-backed startup. Our investors include AlleyCorp (founders of MongoDB -NASDAQ: MDB, Business Insider, Nomad Health), BBG Ventures (backers of Spring Health, Zola), Bling Capital (backers of Lyft, Instacart), and 8VC (backers of Cityblock, Hims).
About the Role:
Reside Health is looking for a Head of Ops who is highly motivated, mission-driven, and eager to build an innovative healthcare company. First and foremost, this role requires someone who loves being at an early-stage company and building from the ground up. You will wear many hats, get to roll up your sleeves & dive deep, as well as zoom out & think strategically. You will have a big impact on the company’s growth and the autonomy to build systems, processes, and quickly execute on new opportunities. Working closely with the CEO, clinical & product teams, you will be responsible for driving the company’s rocket ship growth and powering the systems that enable us to deliver exceptional care with a best-in-class experience.
What You Will Do:
- Own business operations, clinical operations, and customer success
- Work with the executive leadership team to develop company-wide priorities and to set OKRs
- Drive end-to-end execution of strategic initiatives, such as member growth & engagement, member experience, clinical process improvement, and practitioner experience
- Launch new services, sites, and markets, including performing financial modeling and operational analyses
- Develop playbooks and processes, in collaboration with physician leadership, to ensure we continue to deliver innovative, high-quality care as efficiently as possible
- Work closely with the product team to create innovative tools to meet customer needs
- Build systems for people-related operations, including hiring, onboarding, and training
- Help build a positive and supportive company culture
What you will need:
- 5+ years in leading Ops in a startup environment
- Demonstrated track record of working in cross-functional teams & experience in people management
- Experience working in an industry where service & operational excellence are paramount
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, value-based care, and digital health landscape is a plus
- Analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability in project management and exceeding goals/ metrics
- Demonstrated skill in interpreting data and generating actionable insights
- Excellent communication and written & oral presentation skills
You are a great fit for this role if you are:
- Mission driven
- Have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude, low ego/ high EQ, and love to collaborate with others
- Pay close attention to detail and execute tasks with precision & accuracy
- Excellent at documentation, communication, organization
- Love to train & coach others
- Enjoy challenging & complex problems and take a structured approach to tackling them
- Open to new ideas, trying new things, and learning quickly
- Can prioritize effectively
- Thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments where you have to make critical decisions
- Results oriented with a bias towards action
- Operate with curiosity, empathy, and humility
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary including significant equity compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO
- Part of a fun, motivated, diverse and talented team driving towards a big vision
- Many growth opportunities, both personal and professional
If you are excited about our company & would like to learn more about this role, we’d love to chat with you! Please provide us your contact info below.
A note about COVID 19:
We are building primarily in-person teams at our NYC headquarters and this role will require significant presence at our clinical practices, including “at the below” training, deep analysis of clinical workflows/ processes, and support to clinical teams. We require proof of COVID 19 vaccination (+ booster) as we believe that is the best way to ensure everyone’s safety in our workplace.
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.