Reside Health is on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people where they are. Our model integrates primary care, wellness, and specialty care, delivered via our digital platform and under one roof at our modern health centers. We work with companies to provide employee members with unparalleled access to high quality care and trusted guidance in navigating the healthcare maze. We pride ourselves on high member engagement and a Net Promoter Score of 98+.
At Reside, you will be part of a world-class team of healthcare leaders, physicians, technologists who are truly passionate about building an intuitive, accessible, and high-value solution for everyday health. We’re a fast-growing venture-backed startup. Our investors include AlleyCorp (founders of MongoDB -NASDAQ: MDB, Business Insider, Nomad Health), BBG Ventures (backers of Spring Health, Zola), Bling Capital (backers of Lyft, Instacart), and 8VC (backers of Cityblock, Hims).
About the Role:
Reside Health is looking for a Head of Business Development/ Sales who is highly motivated by our mission to deliver an exceptional healthcare platform to employers and eager to grow our book of business. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about driving growth and excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment with a lot of autonomy. As a key hire at an early-stage company, you will also flex outside of the BD role and get exposure to all aspects of the company-building process (product, marketing, etc.).The role reports to the CEO and is based in NYC. We are open to a permanently remote position for an exceptional candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Use solid listening & critical thinking to design and propose winning solutions for customers
- Develop & close new business – identify & qualify opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, negotiate & close deals
- Source and build strategic partnerships with employers and payors for value- based care
- Collaborate with marketing to develop compelling content for our go to market activities
- Translate customer insights into opportunities to continually adapt our care model
Who you are:
- Self-motivated and thrive in a fast paced, startup environment
- High EQ and low ego
- Skilled at managing multiple stakeholder relationships
What you will need:
- Proven track record in developing new relationships & cross-selling current accounts
- Proven track record in selling health benefits to enterprise clients
- Deep familiarity with healthcare industry dynamics and what matters to key stakeholders like employers and payors
- Pre-existing relationships with key constituents in modern digital health benefits landscape
- You have experience managing and expediting long, consultative sales cycles
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- MBA is a bonus
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive salary including equity compensation
Part of a fun, high energy startup team with many growth opportunities
If you are excited about our company & would like to learn more about this role, we’d love to chat with you! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation.
We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.