About Reside Health (www.reside.health):
Reside Health is a modern primary care company based in New York City. We are on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people integrated into their workplace.
We believe that patients and clinicians deserve a better healthcare experience. In the current environment, patients experience a system that is fragmented, inaccessible, and impossibly complicated. Clinicians feel rushed for time, overbooked and unable to provide the most comprehensive care for their patients. We want to change this - starting with primary care.
We have launched several modern-day primary care practices that serve employees at their place of work. Our care model combines expert and coordinated services across primary care and multiple specialties, modern technology, and a more personalized patient experience. We offer preventive care, chronic disease management, same-day/walk-in availability for sick visits, and virtual visits. In our team-based approach, physicians, PAs, NPs, medical assistants, behavioral health specialists, dietitians and other clinical and non-clinical staff collaborate to deliver exceptional care.
We are a fast-growing venture-backed company and looking to build our clinical team with lots of opportunities for leadership and growth. The co-founders of Reside Health are Internal Medicine doctors, so you will be working with physicians that understand the issues in medicine and offer strong physician leadership. If you are highly motivated, mission-driven, and passionate about shaping the future of primary care, come join us.
Reside Health is looking for an exceptional and experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, who will provide primary care in one of our practices in New York City. First and foremost, this job is about being an extraordinary clinician. Ideal candidates are those who have deep expertise in primary care, want to spend more time with patients, and strive for value-based clinical decision making. We believe that a smaller patient panel size and high-touch approach results in healthier patients and happier clinicians. Our staff are salaried with no volume/ RVU targets. Benefits include: competitive salary, annual allowance for CME with paid time off, health insurance with vision/ dental, 401k and commuter benefits. You will also play a critical role in scaling our practices and have significant opportunities for career development as we grow.
We are unable to sponsor J-1 visas at this time.
Deliverables: What you will achieve
- Provide exceptional primary care and collaborate closely with physicians and medical assistants
- Continue to improve practice operations by responding to feedback
- Execute and evaluate workflows for practice operations and care protocols specific to our patient population
- Help build a strong referral network and care navigation system for specialist care
- Recruit and train clinical teams as our practices grow
- Provide thought leadership and help test new technology and clinical programs
- Participate in clinical and quality improvement initiatives
- Participate in professional development activities
Winning factors: What leads to success
Must-have qualifications and expertise include:
- 4+ years of experience in a primary care practice
Must be a graduate of an accredited PA or NP program
Active license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the State of New York
- Active DEA, certified in BLS and/or ACLS
- Leadership experience and/or track record of taking initiative within a busy primary care environment
Previously demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as member of the interdisciplinary team
We think it will make a big positive difference if you…
- First and foremost, are passionate about delivering exceptional medical care
- Excited to practice medicine in unconventional ways including delivering more care outside the confines of the usual office visit (e.g. phone, e-mail, video visits, classes)
- Are technologically savvy and excited about how technology can change how we deliver care
- Want to practice in a team-based setting where other clinical and non-clinical team members collaborate to make decisions and care for patients
- Get excited about working within new systems and thinking outside the box
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a track record of being a critical thinker and delivering high quality care
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including health, vision, dental coverage, 401k, commuter benefits
- Part of a fun startup environment with lots of growth opportunities
If you are interested in learning more, we’d love to chat with you!
We are unable to sponsor J-1 visas at this time.
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.