Reside Health is a health & wellness startup based in New York City. We are on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people integrated into their workplace. We’ve reimagined the doctor’s office and created a more intuitive, accessible, and high-value solution for everyday health. Our model combines expert and coordinated care across primary care and multiple specialties, modern technology, and a personalized patient experience.
The Reside Health team is composed of physician leaders (NYU Langone, Mt. Sinai), healthcare operational experts (Mt. Sinai), and technologists (Oscar, Accolade) who understand the issues in healthcare and want to create a better experience not just for patients, but also the entire care team. Our investors include AlleyCorp (founders of MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB), Business Insider, Nomad Health), BBG Ventures, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of multiple integrated primary care and wellness practices, oversee revenue cycle, hire & train clinical staff, and drive operational efficiency. This is an important leadership position in our organization and critical to our mission of delivering exceptional care with a best-in-class experience.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about challenging the status quo in healthcare and excited to work in a fast-paced environment with the autonomy to build systems, processes, and teams. If you are highly motivated, mission-driven, and eager to help build an innovative clinical practice that has a big positive impact in people’s lives, this is the job for you.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of three health centers
- Work closely with physicians, medical assistants, psychologists, acupuncturists, other wellness practitioners to create a truly integrated practice
- Manage customer service requests and own patient satisfaction metrics with support from the clinical team at each site
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase patient engagement with our services & offerings
- Anticipate customer needs / feedback and develop improvement plans
- Work closely with revenue cycle management and optimize financial processes
- Manage each site’s operating budget, compliance and payor-related activities
- Own operational and financial KPIs at each site, ensuring efficiencies and progress towards goals
- Manage various contractors/vendors and maintain facilities, including supplies
- Support hiring & training of new clinical staff
- Manage staff schedules and coverage requests
- Inform the development of new technology that you believe will lead to better patient experience, physician experience, and operational efficiency
- Help build a positive and supportive company culture
What you will need:
- 5+ years in leading practice operations in an ambulatory healthcare setting
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, set priorities, work independently
- Proven ability to develop and optimize operational processes to support rapid growth
- Experience in managing budgets and finances
- Experience with managing internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and written & oral presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel and data-driven decision making
- Previous experience at a fast-growing startup is a major plus
Who you are:
- Laser focused on the continuous improvement of our organization
- Metrics-driven and able to look at data and glean key trends / insights
- Highly analytical and process-oriented while being able to think holistically and strategically
- Skilled at project management and highly organized
- Curious, empathetic, and humble
- Results-oriented with a bias towards action
- Self- directed and always willing to go the extra mile
- Team player with a high EQ who collaborates effectively with people across different business functions, clients, and vendors
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary including equity compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO
- Part of a fun, diverse and talented startup team driving towards a big vision to improve healthcare
- Many growth & leadership opportunities
A note about COVID 19:
We are building primarily in-person teams at our NYC headquarters and this role will require significant presence at our clinical practices. We require proof of COVID 19 vaccination (+ booster) as we believe that is the best way to ensure everyone’s safety in our workplace.
If you are excited about our company & would like to learn more about this role, we’d love to chat with you! Please provide us your contact info below.
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.