Reside Health is a health & wellness startup based in New York City. We are on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people integrated into their workplace. We’ve reimagined the doctor’s office and created a more intuitive, accessible, and high-value solution for everyday health. Our model combines expert and coordinated care across primary care and multiple specialties, modern technology, and a personalized patient experience. We’re a fast-growing venture backed startup led by two physicians with broad health system experience and Kevin Ryan, founder of MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB), Business Insider, Gilt Groupe, Zola, Nomad Health. If you are highly motivated, mission-driven, and eager to help build an innovative healthcare company from the ground up, this is the job for you.
Reside Health is looking for a Director of Business Operations to manage the day-to-day operations of the business. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about challenging the status quo in healthcare and excited to work in fast-paced startup environment with the autonomy to build systems, processes, and teams. You will have a wide range of responsibilities across operations, strategy, legal & compliance, and organizational development. Working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for driving the company’s rocket ship growth and powering the systems that enable us to deliver exceptional care with a best-in-class experience.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the end-to-end launch of three health centers in 2021
- Develop and implement internal systems & processes to ensure smooth operations as we scale
- Forecast demand, anticipate customer needs, and develop an operational plan to tackle accordingly
- Define KPIs and own the operational and financial metrics at each site, ensuring efficiencies while proactively addressing any potential roadblocks
- Develop and execute process improvement projects based on early customer feedback
- Provide the full team with visibility into goals, progress, obstacles for our key initiatives and day-to-day business operations
- Work closely with sales & BD team to win more customers by providing the data to demonstrate the success at our initial health centers
- Support new product innovation and execute product launches
- Identify and help secure B2B partnerships informed by market analysis and internal data
- Support people-related operations, including hiring, employee onboarding, and training
- Play an active role in company-wide goal setting and prioritization
- Help build a positive and supportive company culture
What you will need:
- 4+ years in leading Ops at a healthcare company
- MBA preferred
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, set priorities, work independently
- Proven ability to develop and optimize operational processes, structures and roles that enable efficiencies and support rapid growth
- Experience with managing multiple stakeholders and both internal & external relationships
- Excellent communication and written & oral presentation skills
- Experience in tech-enabled healthcare services is a big plus
Who you are:
- Laser focused on the continuous improvement of our organization
- Highly analytical and process-oriented while being able to think holistically and strategically
- Operate with curiosity, empathy, and humility
- Results oriented with a bias towards action and data-driven decision making
- Self- directed and thrive in an early-stage startup where efficiency is very important
- Team player and collaborate effectively with people across different business functions, clients, and vendors
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary including significant equity compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO
- Part of a fun, high energy, diverse and talented team driving towards a big vision
- Many growth & leadership opportunities
- Part of the AlleyCorp network of companies
If you are excited about our company & would like to learn more about this role, we’d love to chat with you! Please provide us your contact info below.
We intend to build in-person teams located in NYC. However, we’re currently working remotely part-time and expect to be in-office full time by mid 2021.
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.