Resi Media, LLC is a technology company broadcasting content for thousands of organizations around the globe. The industry leader in providing ultra-reliable live streaming to both physical venues and web destinations, all over a standard internet connection, Resi provides world-class technical support and customer service, having one of the highest satisfaction rates in the media industry.
The Customer Success Manager plays a key role in building and fostering relationships with our Mid-Market customers. You will be quota-based, where you are responsible for the retention, renewal rate, and increased business in a specific book of accounts. You will interact and build relationships with our customers to ensure they are both using and seeing value from their Resi platform. Your goals will include annual renewal dollars, expansion, and upsell of products, and growing giving through the Resi platform. You are here to ensure customer success by being dedicated to making our customers successful in their deployment, adoption, and usage of Resi. You will do all of this while creating a strong relationship with our customers based on value realization. The customer satisfaction you foster will help you retain our customers.If you are a powerful client advocate and you desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team that focuses on providing world-class service, we want to hear from you!
- Revenue Retention: You will have targets and goals that ensure our customers stay customers.
- Adoption Target: We are here to help our organizations deploy and use Resi, but the work doesn’t stop there. We help them engage with their givers and drive adoption beyond the organization.
- Upsell: We are building the most powerful engagement platform in the market. You will be responsible for selling additional products and features.
- High Sales Activities: You will have the opportunity to work with hundreds of customers, and with that come a responsibility to make a large volume of calls and emails.
- Resi Product Training and Assistance: You will be an expert in Resi’s products so you are able to help with training, deployment, and giver adoption. This knowledge will help us ensure our successes, which drives both retention and upsell.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What you should bring:
- Experienced. You have at least 2 years of inside sales, account management, customer success management or renewal team management experience. You’ve used and have working knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system. Experience with maintenance renewal process, Not-for-Profit, Education, or Faith verticals and/or background in software preferred.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can communicate complex technology and problems, in a simple way. You are comfortable speaking in small groups, or leading presentations in front of large groups.
- Problem Solver. You love identifying and tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to work with a team to get to the best solution. You go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. Many would describe you as a “self- starter” or “driven”.
- Multi-Tasking. The ability to deal with a transactional work environment. You will have to be able to excel at time management and prioritization among many demands. You thrive when you are busy with lots of things to accomplish during the day. You feel a sense of satisfaction when you are able to accomplish a full day of work.
- Business Minded. You love learning technology, and have impeccable business acumen.
- Detail Oriented. You handle details accurately and in a timely manner. You can effectively manage opportunities, customer interactions, and key projects checkpoints with attention to accuracy and detail.
- People Person. You have strong interpersonal skills and strive to maintain strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues. Your customer service and communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email. You see no problem with building relationships with all types of people at all levels within an organization.
- Performer. You love to set goals and see those goals through to success. You want to achieve your metrics monthly, quarterly, and annually. You don’t settle for the status quo. You love to “over” perform and can show your successes.
- Naturally Curious. You love to learn about why and how things work. Your favorite question as a child was “Why?”. You like to spend time understanding your customer’s needs in detail, and how you can help. You look for ways to be better every day.
- Fun and Fast Paced . You like the startup world. You enjoy fast-paced roles, with lots to do. You are ok with change and ambiguity as we grow. You want to work with other fun people, who enjoy learning and helping each other. You know that great teams are made of great people.
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional equivalent years of experience.
- Proven track record with quota/ target attainment.
- Ability to build relationships with large account sets.
- Managed 100+ accounts in prior roles.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role consistently operates standard office equipment such as computers and phones. This is largely a sedentary role that primarily involves sitting or standing. This description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
If you don’t meet every qualification, please don’t be discouraged to apply! We hire for talent and passion over experience. For more information on our benefits, visit www.resi.io/jobs.
Locations: Westminster, CO or Allen, TX preferred. Redmond, WA or Colorado Springs, CO also considered.
Position Status: FT Exempt
Total Compensation Range: $50,000 to $55,000 total including $5,000 to $10,000 on target earnings.