We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Analytics, to plan and manage internal Analytics resources, to ensure the growth, development and success of the team. To provide leadership direction, management and technical expertise in terms of growing and sustaining the analytics offering through the development and execution of group strategies and product/methodology innovation. A particular focus is in the use of novel analytics approaches and how we can create tech-enabled solutions to support our clients and our growth plans.
Your primary role:
- You will implement analytics techniques and deliverables that support client and Research Partnership goals in collaboration with senior management and relevant stakeholders to ensure all needs are met
- You will write persuasive proposals – propose and justify advanced quantitative methodologies and recommend where added value techniques could be applied to standard quantitative studies
- Make recommendations on the use of novel analytics approaches to support existing and emerging client needs
Involvement in Sales/Marketing
- You will work collaboratively with account directors in order to support growth of the quantitative business
- You will provide input into the marketing strategy for the Research Partnership and in producing appropriate material
- You will be involved in pitches and company presentations to potential clients
- You will contribute significantly to overall aims and achievements of the quantitative team in particular and Research Partnership in general
- You will support the Head of Analytics for general management purposes (as and when required)
- You will be responsible for line management of junior- and mid-level Analytics staff
- You will develop and maintain positive team performance and attitude through coaching and mentoring and influence your team to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- You will lead and input into training courses on implementing and utilisation of analytics techniques and Excel deliverables
- You will develop best practices and tools for execution and management
Your skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in quantitative analytics in a market research setting (10+ years)
- Significant experience within healthcare market research
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to persuade, encourage and motivate
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Expert with associated software packages such as SPSS, Sawtooth, Latent Gold, Excel including VBA and Confirmit
- You are proactive, dedicated, and enthusiastic
- You demonstrate a high level of strategic thinking and judgement, capable of identifying and developing commercial opportunities
- You are a collaborative leader who empowers your direct and indirect reports to deliver exceptional work, and to take the initiative and seize opportunities for growth
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You have hands on experience in the use of novel technologies for analytics
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa, as well as the local charity, Fulham Good Neighbours
- Company pension contributions of 5% available from your first day (salary sacrifice)
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Additional birthday day off
- Private health insurance
- Life Assurance plan
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption Leave
- Annual salary and promotion reviews
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events. This role is also available on a remote worker basis (1 day per month in the office).
At Research Partnership, we value inclusivity, recognize the power of diversity, and inspire the next generation of change-makers. We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating a work environment that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We aim to recruit from a diverse slate of candidates and foster an environment that provides the right conditions for long-term success. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and physical or mental disability.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.