We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 300 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Asia (Singapore, India).
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the center of everything
About the team:
Our Pharma research team partners with global pharmaceutical and biotech clients to enable them to solve marketing, brand, advertising and communications problems through a mixture of innovative qualitative and quantitative market research techniques.
The team is not split into silos by client or therapy area, so you will be empowered to develop broad expertise across the healthcare landscape, and will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of expert senior researchers and gain exposure to the full suite of research tools and techniques covered by the team.
Our studies are typically multi-market, encompassing Europe, North America and Emerging Markets. We believe that exposure to a wide range of healthcare systems – and different cultural approaches to healthcare – helps our researchers to offer the most impactful, commercially-relevant insights to our clients.
About the opportunity:
We are now planning for further growth within our Pharma team for 2024. We are keen to engage with talented researchers from 5+ years’ experience. We will be looking to recruit at both Director and Associate Director levels.
We are keen to speak to individuals with backgrounds in primary quantitative and primary qualitative research. Experience within the pharmaceutical, life sciences and healthcare sectors will be particularly welcome.
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development program for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa
- Remote and hybrid work options
- Opportunities for internal advancement
- Great compensation package
- Annual salary and promotion review
- Paid vacation and personal time off, including your birthday off
- 401(k) plan
- Medical/vision/dental/prescription insurance plans, including health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Short-term/long-term disability
- Employee assistance programs
- Monthly employee recognition awards voted for by the staff
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full time role, working a hybrid pattern out of our NYC, SF, or Fort Washington, PA (Philadelphia) office. The role is also available on a remote work basis for suitable candidates, based on location.
At Research Partnership, we value inclusivity, recognize the power of diversity, and inspire the next generation of change-makers. We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating a work environment that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We aim to recruit from a diverse slate of candidates and foster an environment that provides the right conditions for long-term success. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and physical or mental disability.