We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 300 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco), India and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
Your primary role:
This unique role will allow the successful candidate to pursue a career within Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical Compliance and Data Protection. The global pharmaceutical industry is highly regulated due to the sensitivity of the data, and compliance is always at the forefront of our activities. It is important that as an organisation we are compliant in providing market research and consultancy services to our clients in addition to ensuring we abide by all relevant local laws and legislation in the countries in which we conduct research.
You will gain exposure from working with internal teams on behalf of clients across the world. Research Partnership is looking to appoint a Senior Compliance Executive to support our Compliance Manager in maintaining high standards in an ever growing and successful company.
You will support the Compliance Manager with reviewing, developing, and revising compliance policies in accordance with BHBIA / EphMRA / client specific requirements for all our offices and to update compliance policies and procedures in accordance with regulations and codes. You will also be involved in monitoring and assessing changes in regulation (e.g., GDPR, US CCPA, ‘Brexit’) and helping to ensure that the organisation remains compliant in both its projects and internal practices and policies.
- You will assist and provide support to the Compliance Manager to ensure the organisation as a whole, and its employees, is compliant in its day-to-day operations and in accordance with all contractual and regulatory obligations.
- You will attend project team meetings once projects are won and upon their conclusion, providing support to the project teams concerned throughout as needed.
- You will be an internal point of contact, alongside the Compliance Manager, for any compliance or data protection queries from our research and field teams.
- You will develop professional working relationships with internal employees, third party suppliers and potentially pharmaceutical clients/drug safety teams in order to find solutions to any compliance issues that may arise.
- You will help to foster ethical and compliant behaviour within the organisation.
- You will help to provide industry or client specific training to all internal employees.
- You will identify any issues of non-compliance, outlining the best options to proceed and escalate accordingly.
- You will manage project related work in addition to assisting the maintenance of internal databases, SOP’s, templates, and best practices.
- You will be involved in the preparation of project folders or research materials alongside the project team.
- You will review internal materials to ensure the contents contained within are compliant.
- You will keep up to date with latest industry specific legislation globally including guidelines from market research associations such as BHBIA, EphMRA, Insights Association, MRS.
- You will develop working relationships with compliance teams in pharmaceutical companies.
- You will be responsible for delivering training (and certification) on compliance to all staff.
- You will conduct compliance inductions for all new starters using face to face training.
- You will prepare for and co-host any external audits.
Your skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have some experience / exposure in ABPI approved BHBIA Adverse Event compliance in a field agency specialising in pharma or the same experience in a pharmaceutical market research agency or MHRA compliance experience in a pharmacovigilance department of a pharmaceutical company or experiencing in auditing.
- A bachelor’s degree. Ideally you will have completed a Law, Business and Management, Finance degree or similar.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably in some form of relevant Compliance role.
- Keen awareness in Compliance and Data Protection
- Willingness to learn and commitment to ongoing development
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, solution orientated
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Being proactive and showing accountability/ownership
- A good level of commercial awareness
- Ability to take on responsibility
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa, as well as the local charity, Fulham Good Neighbours
- Company pension contributions of 5% available from your first day (salary sacrifice)
- Increasing holiday entitlement for each year’s service, up to 30 days
- Additional birthday day off
- Private health insurance
- Life Assurance plan
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption Leave
- Annual salary and promotion reviews
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events.
At Research Partnership, we value inclusivity, recognize the power of diversity, and inspire the next generation of change-makers. We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe in creating a work environment that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We aim to recruit from a diverse slate of candidates and foster an environment that provides the right conditions for long-term success. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and physical or mental disability.