Title: Research Analyst (Syndicated)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: London, UK
Education: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
Please note that in order to be considered for this graduate opportunity you will need to complete an application form on our website
We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 300 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco), India and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
Our Syndicated division consists of a team of approx. 70 researchers, project managers and business development professionals, focusing on a range of core products, including Therapy Watch, Living With and our new Smart Analyst portfolio.
Therapy Watch is a syndicated market tracking service that provides market researchers and brand leads with strategic and tactical market information using patient record forms (PRF). The Therapy Watch team partners with global pharmaceutical clients to enable them to access syndicated real-world insights, to inform their decision-making.
Living With is a syndicated Research Partnership offering, providing patient journey insights based primarily on quantitative market research with patients (and some qualitative research), providing comprehensive and cost-effective insight into the patient journey from pre-diagnosis to stabilisation.
We are looking for bright, inquisitive graduates who are committed to pursuing a career in international pharmaceutical market research and consultancy.
We are recruiting Research Analysts to join our graduate programme in our Syndicated team, involved primarily in quantitative market research, as well as some qualitative market research.
Syndicated Research Analyst job role (quantitative tracking research):
As a Research Analyst your main focus will be on quantitative tracking research. You will draft quantitative research materials such as screeners and questionnaires, as well as the resulting data collection scripting . You will also validate and implement quality control checks on data collected which feeds our web-based interactive client dashboards.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to projects end-to-end, and develop your expertise and knowledge in specific therapy areas. Potential to attend client meetings nationally or internationally to de-brief research outputs.
Responsibilities also include:
- Learning to use SPSS® to produce, edit and check tables
- Designing and populating disease specific reports for clients
- Day-to-day liaison and management of internal fieldwork team and freelancers (e.g. recruiters, software developers)
- Act as main contact / bridge between Project Manager and internal fieldwork team
- Briefing of freelancers (e.g. analysts, moderators, coders, link checkers)
- Trouble-shoot field problems with internal fieldwork team, suggesting solutions
- Ensure all fieldwork is conducted to time and budget
For Research Analyst positions, we are looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- You are inquisitive and want to understand the “why”
- You have good interpersonal skills and are able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- You are proactive with a can-do attitude; able to identify issues and generate solutions
- You have excellent organizational skills, are able to multi-task whilst maintaining a high level of focus on each task
- You are creative and like seeking out novel solutions to client problems
- You are numerate with a high degree of accuracy
- You have, or are predicted, a 2.1 or 1st class honours degree (or equivalent) and have A-Level grades A*-C (or equivalent)
- We encourage applicants with postgraduate degrees (e.g. MSc / MA programmes).
- Ideally you have a degree in the sciences, management, social sciences (including history, geography and politics), mathematics or modern languages, but we are open to degrees from any background
We will be recruiting these positions over the course of May, June, and July 2023, with a start date of Wednesday 13th September 2023.
HYBRID WORKING MODEL:
This role will primarily be based in our offices in Putney, London, and candidates must be able to work from our offices for a minimum of 2 days per week (occasionally more for training, team meetings, etc.)
During the first 3 weeks of the role, there will be a full training programme, conducted in-person at our London offices. All applicants must be able to attend these sessions in-person.
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa, as well as the local charity, Fulham Good Neighbours
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events.