We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 300 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco), India and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
Our Syndicated division consists of a team of approx. 70 researchers, project managers and business development professionals, focusing on a range of core products, including Therapy Watch, Living With and our new Smart Analyst portfolio.
Therapy Watch is a syndicated market tracking service that provides market researchers and brand leads with strategic and tactical market information using patient record forms (PRF). The Therapy Watch team partners with global pharmaceutical clients to enable them to access syndicated real-world insights, to inform their decision-making.
Living With is a syndicated Research Partnership offering, providing patient journey insights based primarily on quantitative market research with patients (and some qualitative research), providing comprehensive and cost-effective insight into the patient journey from pre-diagnosis to stabilisation.
- Your role will be to support syndicated reporting for your assigned therapy areas
- With input from your manager, you will be scripting and coding questionnaires (using Confirmit)
- You will be involved in charting and data checking and analysis
- You will help to write reports alongside senior team members
- Your will liaise with the Fieldwork team to identify any issues and flagging them to the project manager
- Suggesting responses to ad hoc client queries with input from your manager
Your skills and experience:
- More than 2 years of experience in healthcare quantitative market research
- Capable of analysing quantitative data using Excel and SPSS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience mentoring junior team members
- Passionate about developing therapy area-specific knowledge and expertise
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment, including hybrid and flexible working
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa, as well as the local charity, Fulham Good Neighbours and as part of Inizio we participate in other charity initiatives
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events.