We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 300 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco), India and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
Our Syndicated division consists of a team of approx. 70 researchers, project managers and business development professionals, focusing on a range of core products, including Therapy Watch, Living With and our new Smart Analyst portfolio.
Smart Analyst syndicated reports offer up-to-the-minute insights on the global market landscape within oncology and immunology using comprehensive secondary data collection, research and analysis.
Therapy Watch is a syndicated market tracking service that provides market researchers and brand leads with strategic and tactical market information using patient record forms (PRF). The Therapy Watch team partners with global pharmaceutical clients to enable them to access syndicated real-world insights, to inform their decision-making.
Living With is a syndicated Research Partnership offering, providing patient journey insights based primarily on quantitative market research with patients (and some qualitative research), providing comprehensive and cost-effective insight into the patient journey from pre-diagnosis to stabilisation.
Your primary role:
Aligned to Smart Analyst you will have responsibilities for generating sales through identifying new sales leads, pitching the syndicated services and maintaining positive client relationships. This will involve:
- Working with the Head of Syndicated Research and Commercial & Strategy Director to identify potential regional or HQ-level clients that show significant business potential
- Identifying pre-launch and in-market clients within selected therapy areas; Conduct desk research to identify key decision makers/ points of contact
- Contacting new clients via email or phone to establish client need and set up meetings, pitching Smart Analyst (and coordinating with other business development team members to ensure joined-up communications across the Research Partnership offerings)
- Inputting into marketing initiatives that create awareness and drive lead generation
- Identifying conferences, meetings, and industry events that could be beneficial selling/networking events
- Liaising with the Smart Analyst production team and Commercial & Strategy Director to ensure clarity around priorities and client expectations
- Updating CRM in line with client discussions, developing a strong pipeline of business for the SmartAnalyst team and reporting on progress to senior team members
Your skills and experience:
- More than 3 years of experience within a life sciences business-to-business business development / sales function; experience working to a personal revenue target (as well as activity KPIs)
- Experience developing relationships with regional or global HQ pharmaceutical or biotech clients
- Ideally, a pre-existing personal client network of Business Development or Licensing buyers
- Display strong organisation skills, able to provide regular updates on progress with initiatives and target accounts
- Excellent communication skills, able to understand a potential client’s requirements and spot opportunities to align with Smart Analyst capabilities. A strong brand ambassador for Research Partnership overall
- Ideally, an academic background in life sciences (BSc or MSc preferable)
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strength in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment, including hybrid and flexible working
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa, as well as the local charity, Fulham Good Neighbours and as part of Inizio we participate in other charity initiatives
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events.