We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the center of everything
About the team:
Our MedTech research team partners with global medical device manufacturing clients to enable them to solve marketing, brand, advertising and communications problems through a mixture of innovative qualitative and quantitative market research techniques.
The team is split into pods, led by Directors who manage a broad range of MedTech clients as well as mix of qualitative and quantitative research, so you will be empowered to develop broad expertise across the medical device landscape, and will have the opportunity to work with a full suite of research tools and techniques. The pod system means you have a better chance of progressing and forming close relationships with peers as you support research.
Our studies are typically multi-market, encompassing Europe, North America and Emerging Markets. We believe that exposure to a wide range of healthcare systems – and different cultural approaches to healthcare – helps our researchers to offer the most impactful, commercially-relevant insights to our clients.
Your primary role:
- The purpose of this role is to partner with the existing Directors to help lead, plan and manage and to ensure the growth, development and management of the team
- To provide leadership direction and management expertise in terms of growing and sustaining the business through the development and execution of group strategies, product development and sales growth plans
- Line management of midlevel staff
- Involvement in talent acquisition and assessing potential new staff
Your skills and experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in market research with healthcare experience (and with experience within MedTech), expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Have significant experience in leading projects and client management
- Capable business developer and relationship manager with new and existing clients
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organization and prioritization
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development program for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- Lunch n learns
- RFP stretch sessions to learn the basics of how RFPs are written and co-creating proposals in a fun environment
- RP University run by Directors to educate you on the Healthcare industry
- Social events - including a summer day out and end of year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for pharmaceutical and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role. You can choose to work out of our NYC, Fort Washington, PA (Philadelphia), or SF offices for as many days out of the week as you’d like or work remotely.#LI-ND1