We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco), India and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the role:
We are looking for a qualified accountant to support the FP&A manager, in this broad and interesting role, in a fast-paced environment. The company is part of a large international group, which bring both group HQ & internal reporting & analysis requirements. Reporting into the FP&A manager, with some exposure to the CFO, this role will provide the right candidate with a great springboard to build their experience & career.
- Ad hoc analysis
- Assisting with quarterly forecasts and annual budget preparation
- Cash flow forecasting
- Revenue pipeline preparation and analysis
- Monthly reporting pack & detailed commercial KPI reports
- Opex analysis
- Business partnering with commercial sales directors
- Product pricing support
- Strong excel & data analysis – complex formulae & pivots tables etc.
- ACA qualified in Top 10 audit firm or CIMA/ACCA with industry experience in a similar role.
- Previous data analysis experience – Audit’s/in-house
- Qualified accountant with 0-2 years PQE
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Strong self-organisation needed to meet tight deadline requirements
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to step back, think, understand and prioritise
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment, including hybrid and flexible working
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa, as well as the local charity, Fulham Good Neighbours and as part of Inizio we participate in other charity initiatives
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events.