We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco), India and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the role:
We are looking for a qualified accountant to join us at Research Partnership. This is a varied role as part of a 7-person Finance team operating within a market research agency, reporting into the Financial Controller.
- Assisting with month end close, review of balance sheet accounts
- Preparing & analysing sales provisions
- Accounting for month-end overhead accruals and prepayments
- Processing monthly intercompany recharges and reconciliation
- Preparation of month-end accounts pack for submission to the group’s accounting system
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Providing support with year-end audit
- Submission of data to ONS
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong excel & data analysis
- Qualified accountant with 1-3 years PQE
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Strong self-organisation needed to meet tight deadline requirements
- Ability to step back, think and prioritise
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment, including hybrid and flexible working
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa, as well as the local charity, Fulham Good Neighbours and as part of Inizio we participate in other charity initiatives
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events.