We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
Our Market Access team’s expertise is in pricing and market access with a focus on payer research. The team covers a broad range of therapeutic areas including oncology, rare disease and infectious diseases and vaccines.
Geographically, our core focus is on Europe, the US and other international developed markets with established Health Technology Assessment such as Canada, Australia, South Korea and Japan. We have a strong in-house payer & payer-advising Key Opinion Leader network in these markets which allows us to speak to the most relevant experts for each project. We also have a relatively high proportion of projects in emerging markets, including APAC, MENA, LATAM and CEE, as well as some global health projects in resource-limited settings such as Sub-Saharan Africa and India.
The majority of the team’s projects include landscape assessments based on secondary research followed by a primary qualitative payer research component (e.g. via in-depth interviews, focus groups or advisory boards). Objectives of the studies we work on commonly include pricing and reimbursement potential, willingness to reimburse/fund studies, uncovering payer evidence expectations to feed into evidence generation plans, value message testing/refinement, payer archetyping and indication launch sequencing.
Your skills and experience:
- Pricing, reimbursement and market access experience (5+ years) either in consultancy or industry (corporate-level)
- Experience managing projects and project teams
- Personable, realistic, willing, open, team-worker and flexible
- Well organized and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Enthusiastic to learn and motivated to take opportunities to develop
Your primary role:
- Leading project teams of Consultants and Analysts in development and delivery of global projects and deliverables for clients;
- Conducting secondary research reports, advisory boards, training programmes and primary research interviews with a variety of respondent types (e.g., Payers, Key Opinion Leaders, Budget Holders, Patients, Physicians, Clients, etc);
- Playing an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving RFPs, drafting proposals, project costing, managing budgets and client compliance
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach.
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation.
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues.
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion.
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management.
- A relaxed and friendly working environment.
- Social events - including a summer day out and Christmas party, along with regular social events after office hours.
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa.
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events. The role is also available on a remote worker basis (1 day per month in the office).