We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
Our Ad Hoc research team partners with global pharmaceutical and biotech clients to enable them to solve marketing, brand, advertising and communications problems through a mixture of innovative qualitative and quantitative market research techniques.
The team is not split into silos by client or therapy area, so you will be empowered to develop broad expertise across the healthcare landscape and will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of expert senior researchers and gain exposure to the full suite of research tools and techniques covered by the team.
Your primary role:
- As a part of a project team, you will be responsible for the running of 2-3 projects concurrently on a daily basis - including conducting the primary qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- This will also involve briefing of, liaison and negotiation with subcontractors (fieldwork agencies, freelance transcribers, analysers and interviewers); you may conduct face to face and telephone interviews with respondents; manage central locations and conduct on the spot analysis as well.
- You will help prepare sections of the final client presentation.
- You will provide feedback to your Manager as well as regular updates to the client
Your skills and experience:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in market research in any sector (ideally healthcare but not essential)
- Commitment to client service and “getting the job done”
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa, as well as the local charity, Fulham Good Neighbours
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events.