We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Singapore.
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
The RP Project Management team works alongside our Pharma and MedTech research teams to deliver a mixture of ad hoc and tracking quantitative studies for global pharmaceutical, MedTech and biotech clients to enable them to address product development, marketing, brand, advertising and communications objectives. Our studies are typically multi-market, encompassing respondents in Europe, North America and Emerging Markets.
Each of our quantitative research projects will have a dedicated member of the RP Project Management team embedded within the core project team for the full project lifecycle, providing project management expertise and guidance throughout. Typically, members of our Project Management team will support multiple projects concurrently.
Within this role you will be empowered to develop your project management expertise across the healthcare market research landscape, and will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of different experts in our teams.
Your primary role:
The role of the Project Executive is to support quantitative research project teams with project costing and managing third-party panel and data processing vendors. You will oversee the set up and management of the data collection to ensure successful completion within best practices. You will also be expected to contribute to company operations processes; providing proactive ideas and plans about improving the efficiency of the project management function and projects.
- Sourcing, obtaining and negotiating costs from external suppliers and panel providers for Research Partnership project proposals
- Updating suppliers on the status of their quotes
- Supporting the smooth running of analysis process / data processing
- Supporting DP and DPI, based on specs and templates provided by the project team
- Ensuring analysis timelines are adhered to and suppliers are kept updated of any change
- Checking interim and final raw data and data tables to ensure aligned with tab spec and project needs
- Providing input and recommendations in project team meetings, identifying any potential fieldwork problems early
- Monitoring fieldwork costs
Your skills and experience:
- More than 1 year of experience in market research project management (quantitative research)
- Highly organised, proactive and focused on “getting the job done”
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- Social events - including a summer day out and end-of-year party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Fundraising and charity events – we support Forever Angels, a children's charity whose aim is to care for abandoned babies in Tanzania, Africa, as well as the local charity, Fulham Good Neighbours
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, working in a hybrid pattern (2 days per week in the office) at our fantastic HQ location in Fulham Green, directly opposite Putney Bridge in London, which boasts free state-of-the-art gym with showers, on-site café, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens and regular social events. The role is also available on a remote worker basis (1 day per month in the office).