We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Asia (Singapore, and now India).
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
We are establishing a new research hub in India, based in Gurgaon. This new hub will be part of our global custom research team, reporting into Directors based in the UK office. This team will focus on the set up, management and delivery of quantitative tracking research projects for global pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech clients. This is an exciting period of growth for Research Partnership, as we expand into the fast-growing Indian market.
Our custom research team partners with global pharmaceutical and biotech clients to enable them to solve marketing, brand, advertising and communications problems through a mixture of innovative qualitative and quantitative market research techniques.
The team is not split into silos by client or therapy area, so you will be empowered to develop broad expertise across the healthcare landscape and will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of expert senior researchers and gain exposure to the full suite of research tools and techniques covered by the team.
Your primary role:
The Senior Research Executive will play a pivotal role in the new hub, reporting into an Associate Director based in Gurgaon and with additional training and support from the UK office.
- Your role will be to oversee the smooth running of 3-4 concurrent tracking projects.
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of fieldwork, pro-actively finding solutions to fieldwork issues in collaboration with the fieldwork executive.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of job costs to ensure within budget.
- You will ensure strict compliance with client, country and industry specific requirements.
- With input from your manager, you will be writing questionnaires.
- You will oversee the smooth running of analysis process / data processing:
- Analysis of findings
- Ensuring analysis templates / tab specs are optimally designed as per research objectives
- You will interrogate the findings, helping to write the presentation alongside senior team members.
- You will provide coaching and constructive feedback to more junior members of the team.
Your skills and experience:
- 3.5-5+ years of experience in market research (ideally healthcare but can be other market research sectors)
- Strong project management skills demonstrating the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- High level of proficiency with Excel or SPSS
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- Opportunities for international travel (once promoted to Research Manager level) and collaboration
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for pharmaceutical and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, based at our fantastic Inizio Advisory location in Gurgaon. This role’s working hours will be 11:00 to 20:00 IST in order to align to our European offices.