Title: Research Manager (Quantitative Research)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gurgaon, India
Education: Master’s degree (or equivalent)
We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Asia (Singapore, and now India).
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
We are establishing a new research hub in India, based in Gurgaon. This new hub will be part of our global custom research team, reporting into Directors based in the UK office. This team will focus on the set up, management and delivery of quantitative tracking research projects for global pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech clients. This is an exciting period of growth for Research Partnership, as we expand into the fast-growing Indian market.
Our custom research team partners with global pharmaceutical and biotech clients to enable them to solve marketing, brand, advertising and communications problems through a mixture of innovative qualitative and quantitative market research techniques.
The team is not split into silos by client or therapy area, so you will be empowered to develop broad expertise across the healthcare landscape and will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of expert senior researchers and gain exposure to the full suite of research tools and techniques covered by the team.
Your primary role:
The Research Manager will play a pivotal role in the new hub, reporting into a Director based in the UK and with management support from Inizio Advisory. This role will be client-facing, and will involve collaborating with international stakeholders and clients.
- Your responsibilities will include managing 3 to 4 tracking projects at a time to meet objectives, whilst being an important point of contact for the clients.
- You will write questionnaire aligned with the research objectives.
- You will ensure strict compliance with client, country and industry specific requirements.
- You will pro-actively find solutions to fieldwork issues in collaboration with RP Field.
- You will oversee the smooth running of the analysis process ensuring the tab spec and PowerPoint templates are optimally designed.
- You will prepare and present the majority of client presentations.
- You will support senior management in training and management of junior staff.
- You will also help write proposals brought in by the directors and implement the project that you will then run on a daily basis.
Your skills and experience:
- 5-6+ years of experience in market research with healthcare experience (or experience in other research sectors)
- Appreciation of marketing / client side issues
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to multi task under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of proficiency with Excel or SPSS
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- Opportunities for international travel and collaboration
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for pharmaceutical and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, based at our fantastic Inizio Advisory location in Gurgaon. This role’s working hours will be 11:00 to 21:00 IST in order to align to our European offices.