We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Asia (Singapore, and now India).
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
We are establishing a new research hub in India, based in Gurgaon. This new hub will be part of our global custom research team, reporting into Directors based in the UK office. This team will focus on the set up, management and delivery of quantitative tracking research projects for global pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech clients. This is an exciting period of growth for Research Partnership, as we expand into the fast-growing Indian market.
Our custom research team partners with global pharmaceutical and biotech clients to enable them to solve marketing, brand, advertising and communications problems through a mixture of innovative qualitative and quantitative market research techniques.
The team is not split into silos by client or therapy area, so you will be empowered to develop broad expertise across the healthcare landscape and will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of expert senior researchers and gain exposure to the full suite of research tools and techniques covered by the team.
Your primary role:
The Research Executive will play an important role in the new hub, reporting into an Associate Director based in Gurgaon and with additional training and support from the UK office.
- You will act as the main contact / bridge between Project Manager and RP Field, ensuring the fieldwork process runs smoothly and in line with expectations:
- Updating all parties on any change (sample, timings, specifications etc)
- Working with RP Field to answer fieldwork queries regarding sample, timings or any other project-related issues.
- Management of subcontractors and freelance consultants (freelance proof readers, link checkers, coders)
- You will ensure all project team members, RP Field, suppliers and freelancers are trained and certified in the most up to date compliance requirements
- You will provide feedback to your Manager as well as regular updates to the client
- You will be responsible for checking the raw data, writing the tab spec, coding the open ended verbatim and checking the interim and final data tables
- You will oversee the initial charting of quant data – checking for errors/understanding
- You will help prepare sections of the final client presentation, with significant input from the manager.
- You will attend debrief meetings for final audit of compliance records
Your skills and experience:
- 1-3.5+ years of experience in market research in any sector (ideally healthcare but not essential)
- Commitment to client service and “getting the job done”
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- Opportunities for international travel (once promoted to Research Manager level) and collaboration
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for pharmaceutical and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, based at our fantastic Inizio Advisory location in Gurgaon. This role’s working hours will be 11:00 to 20:00 IST in order to align to our European offices.