Title: Senior Manager (Quantitative Research)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gurgaon, India
Education: Master’s degree (or equivalent)
We invite you to come grow with us.
Research Partnership (part of Inizio Advisory) is one of the world's largest pharma market research and consulting agencies with over 250 researchers, consultants, project managers and support staff. Our teams are located across the globe, in Europe (London, Lyon), North America (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco) and Asia (Singapore, and now India).
As individuals with diverse backgrounds, as a team with shared values, as professionals ready to reimagine health and life sciences—you can grow with us at a place that:
- Makes a difference to human health
- Shares values and celebrates progress
- Puts people at the centre of everything
About the team:
We are establishing a new research hub in India, based in Gurgaon. This new hub will be part of our global custom research team, reporting into Directors based in the UK office. This team will focus on the set up, management and delivery of quantitative tracking research projects for global pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech clients. This is an exciting period of growth for Research Partnership, as we expand into the fast-growing Indian market.
Our custom research team partners with global pharmaceutical and biotech clients to enable them to solve marketing, brand, advertising and communications problems through a mixture of innovative qualitative and quantitative market research techniques.
The team is not split into silos by client or therapy area, so you will be empowered to develop broad expertise across the healthcare landscape and will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of expert senior researchers and gain exposure to the full suite of research tools and techniques covered by the team.
Your primary role:
The Senior Manager role will co-manage the new hub, reporting into a Director based in the UK and with management support from Inizio Advisory. This role will be client-facing, and will involve collaborating with international stakeholders and clients.
- Your research responsibilities will be to oversee tracking projects and project teams, be the main point of contact with the client and write and give client presentations
- You will also run a management team with responsibilities involving conducting appraisals, pay reviews, monitoring of performance, personal development, training of staff, recruitment and developing and implementing internal company procedures
- You will develop and maintain positive team performance and attitude through coaching and mentoring and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Involvement in talent acquisition and assessing potential new staff
Your skills and experience:
- 6-8+ years of experience in quantitative primary market research, including within the healthcare industry
- Have significant experience in leading projects and client management
- You are proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and approach
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strengths in organisation and prioritisation
- You are a collaborative team player who works well with colleagues
- You communicate ideas and issues in an effective, straightforward fashion
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
Life at Research Partnership:
We love what we do and continuously strive for innovation and creativity. We believe everyone should continuously be learning and provide:
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from entry level apprentice to senior management
- Opportunities for international travel and collaboration
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
About Inizio Advisory:
Research Partnership is part of Inizio Advisory, a trusted advisor for health and life science companies that turns science into strategy, supporting execution at every stage of the product and patient journey from early commercialization to launch and beyond. Offering market research and insights; strategy; people and transformation consulting; and commercial benchmarking delivered through sector specific connected solutions and intelligence, Inizio Advisory helps create long-term value for clients and their patients.
This is a full-time role, based at our fantastic Inizio Advisory location in Gurgaon. This role’s working hours will be 11:00 to 21:00 IST in order to align to our European offices.