Software Engineer II
Office Location | Boston, US
The RepTrak Company is providing leading companies around the world with data that shows doing the right thing is good business. We are building a platform that allows those companies to access that data on demand in the way that works best for them. We are searching for engineers that can help us grow and improve.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team in building the world's leading reputation management platform for corporations worldwide. You will be joining a fast-growing team delivering innovative data products that change the way our customers think about relationships with their customers, employees, competitors, regulators and other key stakeholders. Our work changes the way companies do business for the better.
In this role, you will work as a leader on our engineering team. You will assist with moving decisions forward, designing and implementing new features, and mentor other engineers as we grow.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, deploy, and support distributed scalable software systems.
- Be part of an empowered, cross-functional team, that owns all phases of the product development life cycle, from conception to delivery to customers and then measuring value through outcomes.
- Collaborate with engineers around the world, mentor, share information, and learn from other engineers to promote continuous improvement to our product and platform.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to solve complex problems with software solutions.
- Promote teamwork, research cutting edge technology, and support a vibrant innovative work atmosphere.
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and Data Science to understand business problems and identify solutions.
Things that should be in your background:
- 4+ years of full-stack software development experience.
- Experience with scalable microservice architectures and containerization technologies like Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- API-first design fundamentals.
- Ability to contribute to the requirements gathering and product design process.
- Experience working in agile development environments.
- Ability to make sound decisions and work independently with minimal supervision.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with web development frameworks like FastAPI.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure services such as AWS (preferred) or Azure.
- Experience working with relational database technology (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or RedShift).
- Architecture and solutions development leveraging microservices.
- Continuous delivery system experience.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/