Senior Associate, Advisory Services.
Office Location| Chicago, IL
At The RepTrak Company, our purpose is to prove that saying and doing the right thing is good for business. This is at the core of everything we do. Our gold-standard Reputation model draws from a longitudinal media and perception data set that allows us to advise Fortune 500 clients on how to prioritize, implement, and prove the impact of doing and saying the right things. Addressing these challenges for today’s corporations – life after COVID, understanding how to enact DE&I principles, ongoing high expectations around innovation and ethics –is our everyday work. It’s meaningful, and tied to what’s happening now as the world pivots away from shareholder capitalism and toward stakeholder capitalism.
The main function of the role is to work alongside our Director to deliver high quality Reputation focused analysis and insights.
- Client Delivery and revenue growth from existing clients
- Deliver client projects
- Creating and developing client facing content before, during and after Client deliveries and workshops
- Advising with our clients in the areas of Brand and Reputation, Corporate Communications efficacy, Reputation Risk, Stakeholder profiling and prioritization
- Analyzing our market leading database of Company Reputations to identify patterns, themes and trends that can influence our analysis, insight and thought leadership.
- Participate in research, data analysis and ultimate publication of the company's flagship research studies
- Sales support and bookings growth
- Identifying expansion opportunities within existing clients and work with Directors to position additional services to meet identified client needs
- Growing long-term client relationships based on client satisfaction that renew/upsell consisently.
- Knowing our clients best by contributing to our ongoing drive for knowledge about our clients businesses, markets and industries
- Preparing sales collateral to support the business' growth targets
- 3 – 4 + years of client advisory experience with a leading market research or strategic advisory firm
- Proven experience with a Brand, Marketing, Communications or Research agency
- Understanding of corporate communications, Branding, marketing disciplines, corporate social responsibility, risk management and financial performance
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/