The main function of the role is to work alongside our Directors to deliver high quality Reputation focused analysis, insights and guidance. The role is based on London, but will support both the UK and German client portfolio, and therefore requires fluent German and English language skills.
- The main function of the role is to work alongside our Client Services Director to deliver high quality Reputation focused guidance. Specifically;
- Client delivery and revenue growth from existing clients:
- Act as the lead on a portfolio of Clients, and work alongside a Client Services Director on a number of our larger clients
- Creating and developing client facing content before, during and after Client deliveries and workshops
- Guiding our clients in the areas of Reputation, Corporate Communications efficacy, ESG, Stakeholder profiling and prioritization
- Develop and utilize industry sector expertise
- Analysing our market leading database of Company Reputations to identify patterns, themes and trends that can influence our analysis, insight and thought leadership
- Identifying expansion opportunities within existing clients and work with Client Service Directors and Strategic Account Managers to position additional services to meet identified client needs.
- Growing long-term client relationships based on client satisfaction that renew/upsell consistently.
- Knowing our clients best by contributing to our ongoing drive for knowledge about our client’s businesses, markets and industries
- 5+ years of experience in PR, Brand, Marketing, Communications, Strategic advisory, Consulting or Research
- Understanding of corporate communications, Branding, marketing disciplines, corporate social responsibility, risk management and financial performance
- Ability to develop an expert level command of reputation management concepts including corporate communications, stakeholder management, messaging campaign management, press relations, investor relations, marketing alignment and corporate social responsibility, HR and change management
- Proven executive meeting/workshop delivery facilitation skills and experiences
- Total comfort with data, data analysis, and creating insight out of different datasets, and different datapoints
- Understanding of business statistics, KPI’s, operational metrics and mathematics aligned with the financial performance of companies
- Advanced critical thinking, analysis, writing and communications is required
- Superior interpersonal skills within a team development capacity
- Experience of working in the German market a plus
- Fluent in German is preferred
Benefits and Work Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Paid time off to Volunteer
- Adoption Assistance
- Free business book program
- Free diapers for your newborn’s first 6 months
- Paid day off for your birthday
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/