Every so often an opportunity arises to take a leadership role at the right company at the right time -- and this is one such opportunity. Product Marketing is increasingly one of the most important challenges the company faces as we onboard new customers, launch new product lines, drive growth, and build out a world-class team.
As the Head of Product Marketing you’ll be responsible for product launches, go-to-market, messaging, positioning, user research, and raising the bar for our product experience. Working as a conduit between our customers, our sales and customer success teams, and our product and engineering organization, Product Marketing plays a critical role in the success and continued growth of RepTrak. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial leader who likes to set strategy, manage teams, but is also comfortable doing the work.
We’re excited to hire someone who loves working with product and sales leaders. Someone who is energized by crafting killer product positioning and go-to-market strategy. Someone who is constantly looking for ways to present information in new and impactful ways. Is working with demand gen teams to drive the bottom line your jam? If you love collaborating with some of the most multifaceted and hard working teams in the industry, this role is for you.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Refine the value proposition for the RepTrak suite of products to create a holistic, compelling proposition for modern communications teams, and support the development of new value propositions
- Develop and implement the strategy for messaging, pricing, packaging, promotion and selling of the RepTrak product suite alongside the VP of Product and Senior Product Managers.
- Understand the product roadmap and build pre-planned, market-leading campaigns to take the offering to market
- Develop, communicate and refine these GTM strategies and campaigns in partnership with the VP of Product, and with input from sales, client success, demand generation and existing customers.
- Cross-functional project management. No one person can launch a product alone, so it takes a leader to work with a diverse cross-functional to bring a product from idea to launch. If you’re part-visionary, part-diplomat, part-manager, and part-communicator, you’re on the right track.
- Stakeholder management and collaboration across RepTrak at a peer-level, and upwards to manage Senior Team expectations.
- Work with sales leadership to deliver on sales enablement needs and align on established cadence and content of training programs (i.e. sales kickoffs, QBRs)
- Develop feedback loops with customers and customer-facing teams to stay abreast of key market developments and implications for our go to market strategy
- Establish customer advisory council and user group programs
- Passion for writing, and storytelling. We need someone who can write – everything from website copy to blog posts announcing new features / products to simple, quick tweets. Writing can always be better – you should be ready and willing to relentlessly iterate.
- Outstanding project management skills. You should be detail-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You should take ownership from day one and be collaborative.
- Adaptability and ability to see projects through despite an often-changing market and competitive landscape
- Data-oriented. We need someone who is not afraid to make hypotheses but also craves data. Someone who wants to drive ROI, and is always willing to experiment and test with an eye for results.
- Fluency with data, including pricing/packaging research, market assessment, forecasting, and ability to analyze and develop narratives from product and usage data
- Capacity to be a project owner end-to-end. Put simply, you should be the CMO for the projects you own. In a fast-paced environment you are expected to own problem areas and completely drive projects to completion.
- 7+ years of experience with launching products for fast-paced tech companies and managing teams.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/careers/