Director of Product
Office Location| Boston, MA
Financial Planning and Analysis Director Reports directly to the CFO and has meaningful exposure to all C-Suite executives at RepTrak. She/He will lead the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis of the financial team. He/She will play a key role in RepTrak’s continued growth and assist with building the finance function. The Director FP&A will be a hands-on, yet strategic leader who will oversee the financial planning and reporting process at RepTrak
- Conducts financial analysis, modelling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Reviews analysis results, develops insightful suggestions for investment, sourcing, cost reduction and leads strategic business decisions.
- Drive effective planning and analysis across the organization; provide senior leadership with appropriate tools and analysis to establish goals and measure performance
- Manage the enterprise planning software system (Adaptive Insights).
- Lead all budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and planning initiatives throughout the company, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting packages and budget to actual analysis
- Drive the development and implementation of new processes to support the successful completion of timely and accurate forecasts and tracking of key investments and performance metrics
- Maintain financial models to ensure they are both accurate and updated to reflect latest assumptions and changing business needs
- Contribute to the accounting monthly close process. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet monthly close timeline while adhering to internal controls
- Provide support to the department leaders across the organization, to increase transparency around key financial results and assumptions, including spending controls/limits and forecasting
- Drive the evolution of the company's portfolio valuation tools and long-range planning capabilities; work closely with the leadership team to enhance planning processes with the goal of improving internal decision-making excellence
- Prepare presentations for the leadership team and the board of directors
- Participate in strategic plan development including developing long-range financial forecasts across a 3 to 5 year timeframe.
- Complete ad hoc financial analyses at the direction of the CEO and CFO.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to collaborate, influence and build credibility with leaders across the organization
- Comfort challenging the status quo, driving change, "rolling up sleeves", managing and performing in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- High level of integrity and principles that embrace transparency and ethics
- Strong presentation skills, including verbal and via PowerPoint presentations
- Results orientated work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and high capacity to build relationships with key stakeholders across the company. In addition, he/she will continuously improve key financial processes and produce high quality insights into business performance and expectations
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting or relevant degree, MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years of progressive financial reporting, planning and analysis experience
- System savvy, ideally with experience implementing or overseeing financial planning and reporting tools
- Strong communications skills and executive presence
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and analytical skills
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/