Data Sourcing Manager/Procurement Manager
Office Location| Boston, MA
We are seeking an experienced professional to support market research studies by recommending the right data source. Individuals will be responsible for sourcing data assets and respondents from traditional panel platforms as well as seeking out cutting edge digital approaches to yield high quality information. This is a NEW position and is involved in the proposal stage of all our global market research projects.
- Own and oversee data sourcing partner selection, negotiation, contract implementation, compliance tracking / reporting metrics, daily interactions, and overall relationships
- Continually and actively monitor the opinion sourcing market for new data sourcing partners who can assist in supplying high-quality respondents
- Responsible for vetting new data sourcing partners who would supply us with sampling and data resources while ensuring quality service and competitive pricing
- Work collaboratively with the Finance team to ensure accurate budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, and financial reporting while continually striving to drive down data sourcing costs with partners
- Partner with our Global Growth team in the preparation of competitive bids, quotations and proposals with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions and coordinate the introduction of new and modified vendor/supplier relationships
- Manage relationships with our data sourcing partners and ensure the highest quality service is being provided to all members of the RepTrak Project Management team throughout the project life cycle
- Create a standard template and process for reaching out to data sourcing partners for new opportunities
- Train and educate internal stakeholders on the data sourcing process with information regarding the strengths and weaknesses of our data sourcing partners to know who to reach out to and when
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- BA/BS in any discipline
- Demonstrated interest in marketing research
- Work independently
- Dogged pursuit to find high quality partners
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Robust oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and results orientation, with a high degree of follow-through and collegiality
- Orientation toward accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with clients and with members across the organization
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/