Client Associates, Advisory
Office Location| London, UK
RepTrak is seeking bright, curious, and globally minded individuals to join its Client Associate Program. The Program is designed to transition recent Graduates into the professional world and develop future leaders within client-facing teams at RepTrak. Program Participants will be exposed to the whole funnel of a RepTrak client’s experience, including client onboarding, product delivery, relationship cultivation, proactive client engagement, client-facing resource development, and reactive client inquiry fulfillment.
Client Associates will work cross-functionally with key RepTrak teams to deliver best-in-class client experiences, including Sales, Client Success, Client Services, Product, Data Science, and Marketing/Operations. Participants will also develop a detailed understanding of RepTrak's full product suite, including RepTrak® data and methodology. During the Program, participants will work with senior leadership of each functional team as well as the Program Guide to find the right fit in a permanent role at The Reptrak Company.
Successful graduates of the Program will have access to an accelerated career path, immediate ability to interact with and impact high-value clients, and the potential for future placement in one of RepTrak's global offices.
- Initial “classroom-style” training and project work to develop foundational company and product knowledge
- Combined training and hands-on project assignments and responsibilities to develop skill sets and independent, self-paced growth and learning
- Build exceptional client management and presentation skills as well as a deep understanding of RepTrak's business model, product suite, and data
- Tight cohort of 4 Program participants share the experience
- Program Guide is provided as coach and mentor
- Broad access to trainers, from peer level up through executive leadership team
- An appreciation for the importance of corporate reputation, communications, and branding in influencing marketplace performance and risk management
- A desire to work directly with clients and build impactful relationships
- Characteristics indicative of a good cultural fit with RepTrak: high integrity, good judgement, diligence, global perspective, and excellent organizational skills
- Characteristics needed for this role: ability to work independently, seeks out answers/solutions tenaciously, strong customer focus and solve-for-the-customer mindset, ability to be responsive (proactively and reactively) to key client needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to synthesize complex data sets and concepts
- Work experience with media, communications, support/customer success, or consulting highly desirable
- BA in communications, business, economics, liberal arts or social sciences
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SPSS and/or Python desirable
- Statistics coursework highly desirable
- Results-oriented mindset and a desire to exceed expectations
- A strong team-player with a positive “can-do” attitude and ability to operate in a fast moving environment
The role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more.
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/