The Strategic Account Management team is responsible for overseeing client account management, particularly in regard to developing account strategy, guiding the renewal process, negotiating contracts, and identifying successful cross- and upsell opportunities. As such, these roles carry annual retention and new revenue quotas with the target to improve client retention and increase average contract value.
Successful team members will seamlessly integrate into the existing client team to enhance the client experience and chart a thoughtful path to value-added services. Demonstrated excellence in communication, problem-solving, relationship building, and team collaboration will set the best candidates apart.
- Work closely with Client Services to ensure a rhythmic client experience.
- Expand and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain our value
- Spearhead the development and execution of annual account strategies aimed at revenue growth
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all subscription-based renewals
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Help with collections and invoicing as needed
- Clearly communicate the progress of ongoing initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Attend and support client services meetings
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Regularly gather client feedback to fuel internal advocacy for change to improve client experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, communications or related field
- 7+ years of work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role in a subscription based company
- Proven ability to establish and build relationships with executive-level clients
- Demonstrated capability to be successful and drive results in a collaborative team environment
- Experience identifying and delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce and Insight Squared)
- Characteristics indicative of a good cultural fit - high integrity, good judgement, diligence, global perspective, and excellent organizational skills
- Travel required
The Account Manager compensation package includes a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. We offer a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more.
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/