Business Development Representative
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
We are currently looking to hire a Business Development Representative to help our sales teams take advantage of an abundance of leads
- Manage a large pipeline and maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships.
- Ability to identify the goals, problems and needs of a prospective customer, determine interest and schedule meetings for the sales directors
- Use your attention to detail and urgency to follow through on all-inbound leads
- Become an expert at presenting how reputation and how reputation as a service impacts organizations both positively and negatively
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Proven track record of outperforming sales targets and metrics (Meetings Booked, Pipeline Generated)
- Ability to adhere to the RepTrak Sales Process
- 1-3 years of sales or related experience
- Success in prospecting and lead generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn our business & the markets we serve
- Experience leveraging a tech stack to maximize prospecting capabilities (e-mail cadence tools, intent capture tools, LinkedIn navigator, zoom info and others) is a major plus
The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/careers/