Senior Associate - Advisory
Office Location| London, England
The main function of the role is to work alongside our Directors to deliver high quality Reputation focused analysis, insights and guidance. The role is based on London, but will be focused on supporting our Italian client portfolio, and therefore requires fluent Italian and English language skills.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Creating and developing client facing content before, during and after Client deliveries and workshops
- Growing long-term client relationships that result in consistent renewals and upsells.
- Knowing our clients best by contributing to our ongoing drive for knowledge about our client’s businesses, markets, and industries
- Advising with our clients in the areas of Brand and Reputation, Corporate Communications efficacy, ESG, Risk, Stakeholder profiling and prioritization
- Analysing our market leading database of Company Reputations to identify patterns, themes and trends that can influence our analysis, insight and thought leadership
- Identifying expansion opportunities within existing clients and work with Directors to position additional services to meet identified client needs.
- Develop and utilize industry sector expertise
- 2-4 years of experience within strategy, market insights or branding/communication is preferred.
- Proven expertise in turning data into an insightful story.
- Proven track record to positively impact client outcomes and ability to influence clients.
- Excellent English and Italian verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Ability to develop an expert level command of reputation management concepts including corporate communications, stakeholder management, messaging campaign management, press relations, investor relations, marketing alignment and corporate social responsibility, HR and change management
- Advanced critical thinking, analysis, writing and communications is required
- Fluency in Italian and English languages required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field desired, Masters preferred.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/