Office Location| Boston, US
You are passionate about B2B demand generation and understand the full buyer’s journey - how it works and why it matters. You are obsessed with testing and optimization, all in service of repeatable growth. You have consistently delivered quick and long-term wins via paid media channels. You are conversational in Account-based advertising and understand the value and nuances of this approach. You are an ardent collaborator, supporting cross-functional teams from integrated marketing, content, product marketing and sales
- Drive scale while maintaining efficiency by optimizing existing paid media mix and launching new channels
- Drive acquisition and remarketing efforts across a mix of digital marketing channels, including paid search, display, paid social, sponsored content, 3rd party publications, etc
- Improve ROI by driving down the cost of leads, optimizing the mix of paid channels, and improving conversion rates across the funnel
- Own experimentation roadmap across paid media channels to prove hypotheses, recommend performance optimizations, and identify repeatable successes in strategies, tactics, and channels
- Create dashboards to provide weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
- Own and manage the overall paid media budget including optimal budget allocation
- 2 + years of digital marketing experience in B2B, including the strategic management and execution of paid channels (search, paid social, display, etc)
- Desire to constantly test and refine, leveraging insights to optimize our acquisition marketing programs and campaigns
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to draw data-driven conclusions and take action accordingly to achieve growth goals
- Deep understanding of attribution models to help understand which channels impact which points in the customer journey
- Rigorous experimentation and optimization
- A strong grasp of A/B testing and metrics-driven (performance) marketing
- Integrated marketing attitude and understanding of the interplay between brand vs performance marketing
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. Reptrak offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more. The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/careers/