The ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced B2B marketing department. You will develop, manage and execute an integrated, multi-channel demand gen strategy to drive brand awareness in key solution markets and accounts. Initiatives would include events (in person or virtual), webinars, email nurture campaigns, customer activities and more.
You will collaborate closely with the sales directors, strategic account managers, and sales leadership to plan, organize and execute programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities within specific, targeted accounts and contacts, and expand our client accounts globally. We are looking for a Marketer determined to be a part of a winning team.
- Develop, manage and execute best-in-class lead gen programs in predefined accounts, go-to-market segments, and for client expansion
- Engage with sales to communicate, coordinate and optimize the impact of new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs.
- Regular calls and/or meetings with sales leadership and sales directors to review pipeline and identify opportunities for marketing influence.
- Generate bold and innovative ideas and determine best/appropriate delivery mechanism for personalized campaigns to prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with content marketing to design content "playbooks" to keep accounts engaged throughout sales cycle.
- Understand customer buying and need patterns; help develop ideal buyer personas and map content to relevant buyer's journey.
- Build an E2E lead gen strategy to support every stage of the buyer's journey; from capture to close to advocate.
- Work with sales directors to map organizations and identify key stakeholders throughout sales cycle.
- Minimum of 5-7 year’s experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and event management experience with a B2B hi-tech company.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Strong experience with marketing & sales technology (proficient with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation)
- Results oriented and data-driven leader with ability to translate insights into action