Office Location| Sydney
Insights Manager, Client Services
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The Insights Manager, Client Services is experienced at analyzing stakeholder (including brand consumers and customers) measurement data, is familiar with the main KPI’s that marketing, brand managers and corporate affairs professionals are used to working with; and will be responsible for developing actionable recommendations for communications and marketing executives. The RepTrak Company gold standard of reputation measurement, RepTrak®, is the basis for performance benchmarks and strategic recommendations.
You will have both strong communication and analytic skills, be an expert communicator and client delivery leader, and adept at working in small teams of talented associates. You will also be afforded the opportunity to work with members of the RepTrak global team.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Reputation Management Insights – lead client discussions on corporate communications and reputation best practices including: Industry impact, stakeholder messaging and mapping, communication channel performance, aligning corporate reputation to corporate social responsibility levers, reputational risks, building the business case for reputation and reputation governance.
- Client Delivery – lead and contribute to qualitative and quantitative research analysis identifying key insights from stakeholder data. These insights are packaged into client deliverables and presented to the clients in the form of actionable, data driven reports expert advisory and executive workshops. Ability to respond to client questions and inquiry in coherent and concise answers is essential.
- Client Project Management – manage quantitative research projects, including data vendor management, questionnaire and sample design, translations, survey programming, data collection, analysis plan development and reporting.
- Analytical Insight & Visualization Development – leading the quantitative analysis through standard analytical techniques, leveraging analytical software and tools to create compelling and predictive data driven client recommendations and reports.
- 4-8 years of proven data driven advisory experience delivering senior client level insights and recommendations.
- Command of reputation\ brand communication concepts including stakeholder management with a specific focus to consumers and clients, messaging campaign management, marketing alignment and corporate social responsibility.
- Ability to understand how to communicate complex data in a straightforward style to effectively communicate analytical outputs to clients and team.
- Experience in presenting results and insights to clients on time with a strong attention to detail and conducting in-person delivery sessions that lead to accelerated learning.
- Proficient data capture and data quality skills including: aligning client requirements with a comprehensive analysis plan, survey development, data project management, data classification, data manipulation, data mining and data presentation.
- Degree in Psychology, Marketing, Communications or similar preferred
The role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan.
Reptrak offers a full benefits program including Several Global Work Perks:
- Citizenship Opportunities-Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Day off during your birthday month
- 6 months of free diapers for your newborn
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Free Business Books
- Free LinkedIn learning license
- Adoption Assistance
- And more!!!
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.