A Product Manager at RepTrak is responsible for leading cross-functional teams on problem solving adventures that enhance the value and quality of the RepTrak platform for our customers. We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business.
Specific Responsibilities include
A product manager at RepTrak has responsibility to ensure our products are valuable and viable. As such, she/he must contribute to their product team a deep knowledge of our products, users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with our products. The product manager must also contribute to the product team a solid knowledge of the various constraints of the business – constraints from marketing, sales, client services, finance, and legal are typical examples. Finally, the product manager is expected to track industry trends and the competitive landscape as they pertain to her product.
While each member of the product team may be accountable for a specific risk, we look for product managers that understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the product team contributing their passion and their ideas. The product manager must collaborate closely with UX, engineering and data science to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to market.
While we empower our product teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. We look for product managers that are not afraid of signing up for results, even when this means they have to work through others to achieve the necessary results.
This job, as with other roles on the product team, is an individual contributor role. You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- 2 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, product marketer, or user researcher.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, and/or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, data scientists, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Experience with data analytics & visualization products is a big plus.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The Product Manager role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a bi-annual performance bonus plan. The RepTrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more. The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/