Office Location| Milan
The RepTrak Company helps leaders at the world’s largest companies build credibility with the people that matter most —by delivering data-driven insights about how they are truly perceived. We do this with RepTrak®, an unrivaled technology that provides actionable insights encompassing industry, competitors, and company-level analysis.
The main function of the role is to work alongside our Director/Manager to deliver high quality Reputation focused analysis and insights.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Client delivery from existing clients:
- Deliver client projects in support of the Client Service manager \ director..
- Creating and developing client facing content before, during and after Client deliveries and workshops
- Consulting with our clients in the areas of Brand and Reputation, Corporate Communications efficacy, Reputation Risk, Stakeholder profiling and prioritization, HR and change management
- Analysing our market leading database of Company Reputations to identify patterns, themes and trends that can influence our analysis, insight and thought leadership
- Participate in research, data analysis and ultimate publication of the company’s flagship research studies across different practice or industry (Pharma, Telco, Retail, Food, etc..)
- Work with Client service Directors \ Mangers to identify expansion opportunities within existing clients Strategic Account Management support:
- Knowing our clients best by contributing to our ongoing drive for knowledge about our client’s businesses, markets and industries
- 3 – 4 + years of client consulting experience with a leading management consulting, market research or strategic advisory firm
- Proven experience with a Brand, Marketing, Communications or Research agency
- Understanding of corporate communications, Branding, marketing disciplines, corporate social responsibility, risk management and financial performance
- Proven executive meeting/workshop delivery facilitation skills and experiences, even through video conference.
- Superior interpersonal skills within a team development capacity
- Understanding of business statistics, KPI’s, operational metrics and mathematics aligned with the financial performance of companies
- Experience working with market research database tools (eg SPSS) and MS Office Suite in conducting statistical analysis and Presentation deliverables
- Advanced critical thinking, analysis, writing and communications is required
The role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. The ReptTrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more.
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/