Office Location| Sydney
The RepTrak Company helps leaders at the world’s largest companies build credibility with the people that matter most —by delivering data-driven insights about how they are truly perceived. We do this with RepTrak®, an unrivaled technology that provides actionable insights encompassing industry, competitors, and company-level analysis.
- Together with his/her Manager, the Associate is responsible for meeting deadlines and guaranteeing the quality of reporting for several recurring clients.
- Communicating complex data in a straightforward style to effectively communicate analytical outputs to team members and clients.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze multi-stakeholder data to develop actionable client insights and recommendations.
- Leverage RepTrak® database to build business cases for reputation management.
- Craft research reports
Mastering RepTrak's Insights Services:
- Help with stakeholder priority mapping, survey development and the RepTrak® measurement tracking programs.
- Using the RepTrak® model to support target stakeholder-specific reputation score improvements:
- Link clients’ corporate communications plans and messaging campaigns with reputation management best practices.
- Align clients’ corporate social responsibility programs with targeted reputation dimension score improvements.
- Identify reputation risk exposures per stakeholder and provide insights to lay the foundation for clients’ risk mitigation programs.
- Help clients map media placements, social media sentiment and overall tonality with their stakeholder-specific reputation score improvement objectives.
- Degree in Psychology, Marketing, Communications or similar
- 0-2 years of experience in data-driven consulting.
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Interest in reputation management-related disciplines such as corporate communications, stakeholder management, messaging campaign management, press relations, investor relations, marketing alignment and corporate social responsibility.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with SPSS or Q is ideal but not required.
The role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. The RepTrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more.
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/