The senior candidate will lead the engagement of key accounts' new prospects from initial meeting to end of sales process to meet designated quota.
- Establishing a keen understanding of Reputation Management and Stakeholder Measurement across global Understanding and communicating the key challenges facing The Reptrak Company corporate communications teams in establishing a sustainable company reputation.
- Prospecting, networking and follow-up that assures achievement of monthly meetings/leads pipeline target level
- Maintain a level of meeting activity that will sustain consistent pipeline generation on a rolling 30 day basis.
- Advance pipeline deals in accordance with the RepTrak sales process.
- Building and managing a high-quality prospect pipeline through account targeting, inbound lead follow-up, prospecting and networking into a dedicated Named Accounts
- Leveraging research and marketing content and events to stimulate prospects and develop an ongoing dialogue that moves prospects through the sales
- Scheduling, professionally presenting and providing consistent follow up on all sales meetings
- Follow the RepTrak sales process
- Maintain discipline within Salesforce.com
- Accurately record all account & pipeline details, pipeline phasing and forecast accuracy
- 8+ years’ experience in an executive-focused, business development sales role; preferably in a technology consultative, SAAS or market analytics-based environment.
- Proven experience in penetrating the C-Suite in Fortune 500 companies to collaborate with decision makers by leveraging Reptrak content, research and marketing
- Highly organized, energized, focused individual with excellent presentation and communications
- Self-starter with strong time management and organization; and is able to bring best practice sales methodology to develop junior team members.
- Superior interpersonal and leadership skills within a team development
- Demonstrated ability to operate within established sales process
- Fluent in Salesforce.com
- Ability to travel
- Required BA/BS degree with a concentration in marketing, business administration, communications or a related MBA preferred
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/