Manager, Advisory Services.
Office Location| Chicago, IL
The Manager is an expert communicator and enthusiastic storyteller. He/She/They are a client delivery leader adept at working in small teams of talented associates. In addition, the Manager is experienced at evaluating stakeholder (including brand consumers and customers) measurement data, is familiar with the main KPI’s that marketing and brand managers are used to working with, and developing actionable recommendations for communications and marketing executives. In addition, he\she has a deep interest in CSR and Sustainability and on the multichannel media ecosystem. In this role, she\he will advise executives for the world’s largest companies with The RepTrak Company gold standard of reputation measurement, RepTrak®, as the basis for performance benchmarks and strategic recommendations.
RepTrak provides all Client Services team members with ongoing training and education in data analytics and methodology, communications measurement, reputation management and corporate communications disciplines, and ESG practices and metrics as part of a comprehensive commitment to overall team development. The RepTrak Company associates have the opportunity to work with other teams across all global offices offering the employees a truly global career experience.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Reputation Management Insights – guide client discussions on corporate communications and reputation best practices including: Industry impact, stakeholder messaging and mapping, communication channel performance, aligning corporate reputation to corporate social responsibility levers, reputational risks, building the business case for reputation and reputation governance.
- Client Delivery –Collaborate on qualitative and quantitative research analysis identifying key insights from stakeholder data. These insights are packaged into client deliverables and presented to the clients in actionable, data-driven reports, expert advisory, and executive workshops. The ability to respond to client questions and inquiries in coherent and concise answers is essential.
- Client Project Management – In conjunction with Project Management colleagues, manage quantitative research projects, questionnaire and sample design, translations, survey programming, data collection, analysis plan development and reporting.
- Analytical Insight & Visualization Development – Define the most compelling, actionable insights on which to build recommendations by guiding the quantitative analysis through standard analytical techniques, leveraging analytical software and tools.
- 3+ years of proven evidence based advisory experience delivering senior client level insights and recommendations.
- Command of reputation\ brand communication concepts including stakeholder management with a specific focus on the general public, messaging campaign management, marketing alignment and ESG.
- Ability to understand how to communicate complex data in a straightforward style to effectively communicate analytical outputs to clients and team.
- Experience in presenting results and insights to clients on time with strong attention to detail and conducting in-person delivery sessions that result in accelerated learning.
- Proficient data capture and data quality skills including: aligning client requirements with a comprehensive analysis plan, survey development, data project management, data classification, data manipulation, data mining and data presentation.
- Multi-Language skills preferred: Professional level English is required in all markets
- A degree is required with a focus on Business, Communications, Data Analytics, Marketing Analytics, or Consumer Behavior highly preferred.
- Ability to proactively work across teams and collaborate. In this role you will be required to collaborate with Data Science, Project Management, Strategic Account Management, New Logo Sales and Product to deliver to clients with excellence.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/