You will work closely with our Vice President, Client Services to deliver high-quality Reputation focused guidance. You will be instrumental as clients will come to rely on you as their main point of contact.
This role will be at the Quadro level
The main function of the role is to work alongside our Client Services Director to deliver high quality Reputation focused guidance. Specifically;
- Client delivery and revenue growth from existing clients:
- Act as the lead on a portfolio of Clients, and work alongside a Client Services Director on a number of our larger clients
- Creating and developing client facing content before, during and after Client deliveries and workshops
- Guiding our clients in the areas of Brand and Reputation, Corporate Communications efficacy, Reputation Risk, ESG, Stakeholder profiling and prioritization
- Develop and utilize industry sector expertise
- Analysing our market leading database of Company Reputations to identify patterns, themes and trends that can influence our analysis, insight and thought leadership
- Identifying expansion opportunities within existing clients and work with Client Service Directors and Strategic Account Managers to position additional services to meet identified client needs.
- Growing long-term client relationships based on client satisfaction that renew/upsell consistently.
- Knowing our clients best by contributing to our ongoing drive for knowledge about our client’s businesses, markets and industries
- 5+years of experience within strategy, market insights or branding/communication is preferred.
- Proven expertise in turning data into an insightful story.
- Proven track record to positively impact client outcomes and ability to influence clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Ability to develop an expert level command of reputation management concepts including corporate communications, stakeholder management, messaging campaign management, press relations, investor relations, marketing alignment and corporate social responsibility, HR and change management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field desired, Masters preferred.
- Fluent in English is a requrement
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/