Senior Content Marketing Manager
Office Location| Boston, US
We are looking for a stellar Senior Content Marketing Manager who can craft compelling stories about RepTrak that convert, educate, and inspire our target audience. You’ll combine creativity with strategic thinking to build our brand voice and drive measurable engagement. You’ll use your mastery of language to develop content that spans both technical and business audiences and clearly communicates our business value. If you have passion for the written word and hunger to make an impact, you could be just the right person for this job.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Ideate, research, and write a variety of content like ebooks, whitepapers, blog posts, web copy, and more with the goal of driving engagement
- Develop and execute on holistic content strategy to expand our audience and increase demand
- Help define our brand voice, tone, and story that will be used to evangelize RepTrak’s mission
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with fast-moving schedules and multiple stakeholders
- Translate highly technical concepts into straightforward, persuasive stories that resonate with our buyers
- Increase brand awareness and audience reach through SEO efforts
- Partner with sales, engineering, product, design, and other marketing team members to produce content that explains why prospects need Afresh
- 4-6+ years of content marketing, writing, or editorial experience at a brand, agency, or B2B SaaS company. AI / ML experience a plus!
- Proven success in generating, optimizing, and repurposing content to achieve measurable impact on revenue with excellent storytelling and editing / proofreading skills.
- Meticulous project management and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional writing skills, a discerning eye, and a distaste for technical jargon
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong empathy for customers and colleagues, and the ability to work cross-functionally across levels of seniority
- Results-oriented mindset. You don’t just care about what you write. You care about how it performs.
- Social media fluency/experience managing social channels for businesses.
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The Reptrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/